Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
SYNC Update

I was able to get the SYNC update installed, I used USB1. On the SYNC screen, I clicked the setup button and chose Sync Installation. Wasn't really paying attention to how long it took, guess around 20-30 minutes. Everything still works as it should :)
Sponsored

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
I was able to get the SYNC update installed, I used USB1. On the SYNC screen, I clicked the setup button and chose Sync Installation. Wasn't really paying attention to how long it took, guess around 20-30 minutes. Everything still works as it should :)
I don't have the sync install as an option. Any more information or a screen shot of this button

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
sorry for the bad pic...
IMG_20160723_164229.jpg

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
So I guess that's part of the problmw my unit has with USB. I don't have that on mine

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Updated mine to v5.9 this morning, it took All of 20 minutes.
[MENTION=23690]hamzah596[/MENTION] Sync updates are from Ford.

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
They're essentially the same unit with some minor differences. The Moddiction unit is a Sync3 style GUI, while Raxiom looks to be a MyFordTouch style theme. Moddiction uses IGO primo GPS, Raxiom had the newer Nextgen GPS (Moddiction has said they may go this route too, Nextgen is available for the Moddiction unit though). Moddictions GPS SD card is on the back of the unit, Raxioms is on the front. Raxioms unit is more expensive.

I'd wait for someone to put a review of the Raxiom out there and then you see which works better for you. I'd have to think that at some point someone will figure out how to rip the software off each of these units and then we can install whichever we like. There's some out there trying to make custom GUI's too.

BryanStorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Performace Package ecoboost
They're essentially the same unit with some minor differences. The Moddiction unit is a Sync3 style GUI, while Raxiom looks to be a MyFordTouch style theme. Moddiction uses IGO primo GPS, Raxiom had the newer Nextgen GPS (Moddiction has said they may go this route too, Nextgen is available for the Moddiction unit though). Moddictions GPS SD card is on the back of the unit, Raxioms is on the front. Raxioms unit is more expensive.

I'd wait for someone to put a review of the Raxiom out there and then you see which works better for you. I'd have to think that at some point someone will figure out how to rip the software off each of these units and then we can install whichever we like. There's some out there trying to make custom GUI's too.
Thank you for such a great detailed answer! Which one will you be going with? :D

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I have a Moddiction unit.

Read through this thread and the Sintegrate thread to fill yourself in on known issues and some fixes/workarounds. These units are still in their infancy and will likely just keep getting better.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
We have a new software beta now. Unfortunately my Mustang is in the shop currently so I cannot test it on mine yet. If anyone having clock issues would like to test it shoot me an email to [email protected] and I can send you the download link for it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.