Illuminated Pony badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
Thank you! I have the black chrome. I had someone install for me and I somewhat assisted, lol...but it wasn't bad at all. There are a few videos on YouTube that we used for reference.
FB_IMG_1485763373589.jpg

cmylxgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Magnetic Automatic
Thank you! I have the black chrome. I had someone install for me and I somewhat assisted, lol...but it wasn't bad at all. There are a few videos on YouTube that we used for reference.
Thanks. Black Chrome...so it is shinny looking? Could be a good compliment to my black chrome Corsa Mufflers. I was thinking of doing a grill delete and using the UPR floating Pony Mount.
UPR Floating Pony.jpg

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
Thanks. Black Chrome...so it is shinny looking? Could be a good compliment to my black chrome Corsa Mufflers. I was thinking of doing a grill delete and using the UPR floating Pony Mount.
It has a nice subtle shine to it. It's definitely darker than the chrome oem pony, and more visible than the black pony that I had before the install.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
I bought mine in November, still haven't received anything... :(. Were there any shipments made yet??
We've only been able to ship a few single colour badges. We cam across a problem with the RGB ones getting too hot, this has now been rectified and we received our first batch this week. Plus we had a problem with the chrome plating not being up to our standard so we needed another batch made. We have also now bought our own sonic welder for better quality control and this has also delayed us a bit. We are sincerely sorry for those waiting, some of you for many months now. I'm not promising.... but we are hopeful of getting the remaining badges shipped out by the end of Feb, early March. We are so ready to go, but just small things get in our way sometimes that causes delays. Please bear with us a bit longer, you wont be disappointed.

Xlume

Sponsored

davejonnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
We've only been able to ship a few single colour badges. We cam across a problem with the RGB ones getting too hot, this has now been rectified and we received our first batch this week. Plus we had a problem with the chrome plating not being up to our standard so we needed another batch made. We have also now bought our own sonic welder for better quality control and this has also delayed us a bit. We are sincerely sorry for those waiting, some of you for many months now. I'm not promising.... but we are hopeful of getting the remaining badges shipped out by the end of Feb, early March. We are so ready to go, but just small things get in our way sometimes that causes delays. Please bear with us a bit longer, you wont be disappointed.

Xlume

Thanks for the update!

I actually appreciate that you guys are taking your time and making sure you deliver a good finished product - unlike many other companies out there for the sake of a quick profit!:D

*Patiently waits, but not really*

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Update: We finally got our ultrasonic welder delivered yesterday. We were there till 11pm last night setting it up and testing it and we are good to go. We will commence making badges tonight and start shipping them out by the end of the week. If your not already following us on facebook, find X-lume and check out our little video we did when the first RGB badge was made last night.

Thanks for your patience everyone, we're almost there :)

https://www.facebook.com/XLumeBadges/

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I loved seeing the chrome pony colorshift on Facebook today :) Definitely made my day . I know everyone is excited. These are amazing

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Really cool! Will they work on EU Mustangs?

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
Status
Not open for further replies.