scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Hello I need to change my order to the colorshift pony and pay the difference . Also could you explain what the 15 dollar repeater box does says it repeats the color in the car ??im kinda lost . Thank you ,Wendy Sowards

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Hello I need to change my order to the colorshift pony and pay the difference . Also could you explain what the 15 dollar repeater box does says it repeats the color in the car ??im kinda lost . Thank you ,Wendy Sowards
Hi Wendy, i'll check you order tonight and advise you via email what to do.

The repeater box is just a small rectangular box with led's in that "repeats" whatever colour you have showing on the badge at the front of the car. It connect to the control box and is placed inside the vehicle. Very useful if you have the colour shift badge so you can "see" what the badge colour is whilst sitting in your car.

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Thank you I'm still hoping this gets released soon it's gonna look soooo cool

Sponsored

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Hi Wendy, i'll check you order tonight and advise you via email what to do.

The repeater box is just a small rectangular box with led's in that "repeats" whatever colour you have showing on the badge at the front of the car. It connect to the control box and is placed inside the vehicle. Very useful if you have the colour shift badge so you can "see" what the badge colour is whilst sitting in your car.
Ok my husband ordered me the colorshift pony in chrome with the repeater box . So for my original single color order please send out a chrome pony in green for my daughter . I originally ordered white . If a green or white could get out for Christmas that would be great . Actually if both orders got out before Christmas that would be even better :) This is order number for the second order for the colorshift pony chrome with repeater box R270493722

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Has anybody with the 50th grill tried putting one of these on yet? I am sure it can be bolted up with a little modification and I would assume the pony emblems are the same size on the 50th grill vs the GT grill.

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
I have a 50th grill in my car and the OEM ford light up pony fit perfectly. So there should be no problem getting an aftermarket one to fit

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Has anybody with the 50th grill tried putting one of these on yet? I am sure it can be bolted up with a little modification and I would assume the pony emblems are the same size on the 50th grill vs the GT grill.
Yes it will fit :)

davejonnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
I bought mine in November, still haven't received anything... :(. Were there any shipments made yet??

Sponsored

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I bought mine in November, still haven't received anything... :(. Were there any shipments made yet??
Yes I got my daughters for her Mustang . I'm jealous as it's sooo awesome and looks amazing and everyone asks her about it . I'm still waiting for mine to come. Trust me it's worth the wait. :headbang:

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
Quick shot of mine
FB_IMG_1485763112141.jpg

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
I wanted to hate on it, but it looks decent.

Nice picture too.
Thanks... It's not for everyone but a pretty cool mod nonetheless imo.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.