GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't gone to work on the car yet today had to order the Delphi weather seals will be in Wednesday Have other work to do on the car
Gotcha, just checking up hope you get it all worked out!
Sponsored

Wrightmike33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang GT performance package
Gotcha, just checking up hope you get it all worked out!
Much appreciated will take pics for others to follow, need to install my mesh lower grille in the mean time and fix some wiring to my renegade front grille with halos and foglights I want the halos to come on with parking lights and foglights to come on together any suggestions where to tap?

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Much appreciated will take pics for others to follow, need to install my mesh lower grille in the mean time and fix some wiring to my renegade front grille with halos and foglights I want the halos to come on with parking lights and foglights to come on together any suggestions where to tap?
no clue I just use fog light switch in cabin to turn on. I would tap the parking for the halos but not sure you can tap same for fog lamps as those I imagine draw more power...

Wrightmike33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
no clue I just use fog light switch in cabin to turn on. I would tap the parking for the halos but not sure you can tap same for fog lamps as those I imagine draw more power...
They were initially installed that way at the dealership but when you hit the directional the center fogs would shut off have no fucking clue why

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That is all models the fog light cut out when using signal for the side of the signal being used. I did forscan to turn that off now my fog lights stay on if I do any signal or hazards.

Sponsored

Wrightmike33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
That is all models the fog light cut out when using signal for the side of the signal being used. I did forscan to turn that off now my fog lights stay on if I do any signal or hazards.
Ahh ok good to know

Wrightmike33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Ahh ok good to know
M-12029-M52 these are the par numbers for my coils I have a 2015 build date 10-14-2014
I'm trying to pin the wires to the new green style connector the given instructions say they go in the way they came out but I'm having issues Seating the pins in new connectors
Any help is welcome

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
M-12029-M52 these are the par numbers for my coils I have a 2015 build date 10-14-2014
I'm trying to pin the wires to the new green style connector the given instructions say they go in the way they came out but I'm having issues Seating the pins in new connectors
Any help is welcome
You cannot use these in your car, only mid 2016 through 2017 model can use the high voltage coils ..

Wrightmike33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

The forscan can I use a tablet or android phone to command that off? I don't have a laptop with windows

Sponsored

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

The forscan can I use a tablet or android phone to command that off? I don't have a laptop with windows
I think only windows can do this, perhaps check with Forscan see if they have mobile software .. if they do you need bluetooth connector for sure!

Wrightmike33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I think only windows can do this, perhaps check with Forscan see if they have mobile software .. if they do you need bluetooth connector for sure!

Thanks and I missed a c
M-12029-M50C,
Are thr coils specific for pre Feb 26 2016
The picture even show my current connectors and re pinned from the older red to the newer green connectors

Wrightmike33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
You cannot use these in your car, only mid 2016 through 2017 model can use the high voltage coils ..

M-12029-M50C I dropped the C these are the ones I have that come with the updated connector I'm just having a problem Seating the pins in the new green connectors you said yours went right in I've tried 3 different connectors I even got the water tight plugs for the back of the clip
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/lin...:scds:US:07f5374e-2a98-31b9-8b13-51a7f84e7ed4

Wrightmike33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
M-12029-M50C I dropped the C these are the ones I have that come with the updated connector I'm just having a problem Seating the pins in the new green connectors you said yours went right in I've tried 3 different connectors I even got the water tight plugs for the back of the clip
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/lin...:scds:US:07f5374e-2a98-31b9-8b13-51a7f84e7ed4
My pins are slightly different similar in size but don't have the space between the wire and pin I'll take a picture of mine tomorrow or Wednesday

Screenshot_20220207-215051_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
Sponsored