Sponsored

If you were looking to make ~950whp on e85 with TT, what fuel setup?

exxit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 RaceRed GT 10r80
I’m starting a fresh thread because of new pump models…

I was quoted on a fore triple, twin 285s and a single 267 pump… but I sort of am leaning towards the lethal system. I notice they have 295s… just crossed on what options to pick for my goals. Which filter medium. Which pumps. I was intrigued by trying out dual 295s and adding a 3rd pump once I build the trans/motor and look to break 1kwhp but notice the price difference between dual 295s and triple 295s is 200 dollars. Probably some component or complexity that makes 2 pumps 100 and the 3rd 200 more than that. Seems like I can upgrade to triple pumps when time comes

the car is going to run twin ball bearing 6266s, likely drive around on 700ish hp with the occasional trip into kill mode when necessary. This is on a 10speed 19 if that matters.

All feedback is greatly appreciated. After wrapping up the “what” on a fuel details I’ll be pulling the trigger and playing the waiting game

also thoughts on FIC1400s? Overkill for goals?
Sponsored

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
You either have enough money to not care about your own due diligence researching this and/or simply just completely clueless which in that
case hopefully you have the money to back it up. Just a lot of hopes and dreams in this post otherwise. If this post easily offends you then you aren’t ready for such a build.

OP
OP

exxit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 RaceRed GT 10r80
Not offend brother, been out of the mustang game for a while. I come here to learn. I’ve done digging and see all kinds of opinions that vary widely based on what products one has experience with.

If you don’t mind pointing me in the right direction I’d appreciate it. If not, cheers

You either have enough money to not care about your own due diligence researching this and/or simply just completely clueless which in that
case hopefully you have the money to back it up. Just a lot of hopes and dreams in this post otherwise. If this post easily offends you then you aren’t ready for such a build.

Last edited:

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
buy a fore innovations system. Nothing specificity wrong with the cheaper options but if you’re going for “big” power why take the cheap road. I ran a sai li kit on my old car making 750. Worked fine but with my new build I’m going with fore based on my tuners feedback

Sponsored

OP
OP

exxit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 RaceRed GT 10r80
Fore Innovations
It’s weird, I see folks mention that the Lethal fuel setup can make this power and has quality parts. Is this not the case?

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I put together my own system with triple hat from on3, 1-525lph pump, 2-255lph pumps, lethal wiring harness, 10an lines, 10an filter, 10an check valve. Cost under $800

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
Tuners recommend fore systems for a reason, they work and have done R&D with it. Im selling my twin fuel pump hat from fore and ID1050 injectors i took of my car last week. if interested, i can give you a deal on both.

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I have the Hellion Sleeper Kit with Precision BB turbos. I run the division x fuel system that is dual regulated with dual 465’s and id1050x injectors. I turned up the car to 15lbs (1k whp) on the dyno and had no fueling issues. I don’t know how much more I can turn it up but I’ll find out when I get the tranny built. Can’t go wrong with Division X or Fore.

OP
OP

exxit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 RaceRed GT 10r80
Tuners recommend fore systems for a reason, they work and have done R&D with it. Im selling my twin fuel pump hat from fore and ID1050 injectors i took of my car last week. if interested, i can give you a deal on both.
I've seen a good grip of shops and tuners commend Lethal's complete set with "the box" as well. Seems like what I'm leaning towards at the moment as well. The cost after going 3x 285 (for check valve cold start) and running them staged via box seems like the way to go...

Sponsored
OP
OP

exxit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 RaceRed GT 10r80
I have the Hellion Sleeper Kit with Precision BB turbos. I run the division x fuel system that is dual regulated with dual 465’s and id1050x injectors. I turned up the car to 15lbs (1k whp) on the dyno and had no fueling issues. I don’t know how much more I can turn it up but I’ll find out when I get the tranny built. Can’t go wrong with Division X or Fore.
I'm looking at precision 6266 bb turbos on the aldo welds kit, just going to fashion a DP per, straight out the hood and let'em rip flames

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
How much for the hat ?

aleccesarenriquez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Buy Fore. It'll be more expensive but it's the most robust, high quality system. Plus it's super easy to upgrade down the line if you need to.

Fuel is one thing that you should opt for the best and Fore is exactly that, no question.

Det_Riot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Lethal Triple Kit. We run their triple pump with the 267's (triple 485 lph) on my wife's 8 second whipple car without any issues. There's a handful of people that are much faster than us running the same system without any problems
Sponsored