Reaction score
Website
www.kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Vehicle Showcase
GREAT photo, SB and I had to grab a copy for my galleries..thanks...(I hope!)

I'm wondering...do you use an Android phone camera? I ask because your shots seem to have the video-centric, 16x9 aspect ratio. On the iOS side, none of my camera apps default to that ratio and that's why I wondered.

I realize that it's probably a crazy question but when you've dealt with photography a good while, even at the amateur level, you discover that most folks use either 3x2 or 4x3.

I tweaked it a bit along with a crop to three two. I was never a fan of "silver" on any vehicle until I saw the first Iconic photo. It IS an amazing color for the car.

2020-gt-500_image_808.jpg

Snakebite

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
GREAT photo, SB and I had to grab a copy for my galleries..thanks...(I hope!)

I'm wondering...do you use an Android phone camera? I ask because your shots seem to have the video-centric, 16x9 aspect ratio. On the iOS side, none of my camera apps default to that ratio and that's why I wondered.

I realize that it's probably a crazy question but when you've dealt with photography a good while, even at the amateur level, you discover that most folks use either 3x2 or 4x3.

I tweaked it a bit along with a crop to three two. I was never a fan of "silver" on any vehicle until I saw the first Iconic photo. It IS an amazing color for the car.

Thanks Kent.

Yes, I use a Samsung SM-G96OU...and youre right, I dont speak the camera language but I checked and it is set up at 16:9 for video and front picture size of 4:3 (2640x1980), rear picture size is 4032x1960.

Thanks for the crop job...I saved it to file!

Bangarang

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
Love that shot with the mountain in the background!
Thanks! If you zoom in on Rushmore in the background, Washington and Lincoln are like “Damn, that’s a fine looking steed.”

Advertisement

15 - Steeda - 6

Advertisement