Sponsored

i5 autohaus Reviews

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I’m not into i5 and their fake hood pins. If the hood shakes replace that with real quick latch pins. Also cervinis is better quality and a little heavier. Think you would’ve had a better time with that. Wasn’t available the month you needed it though.
Yeah the shop had the accident with my car back in November and I ordered the hood then knowing I was an early adopter, I’ll look into replacing the fake latches I don’t like those either, almost considered having the body shop take them off and shave the hood smooth there
Sponsored

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
@Ronnoc I noticed on i5's website, they charge more to paint parts that are Ruby Red. Was that the case because it's a hard color to match or the tri-coat aspect of the paint?
It’s true it’s just a laborious process for the tri coat colors. However I’d never never recommend buying a body part pre painted. I ordered it unpainted and had a body shop that specializes in classic car restoration do the paint match and they killed it if you ask me.

Scott413

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
After seeing a triple yellow gt500 hood highlighted on their Instagram on Thursday, I messaged them and asked if it was mine since my order had been placed in March. Finally got a response back that night, they told me it would ship out Monday. We'll see...

After doing more research, it appears that all of their product comes directly from Alibaba. It's an MP Concepts hood, and when I messaged the production company directly, they told me to order from American Muscle, lol. The cost of the raw hood itself varies from $500-$700 depending on how many you order. I'm thinking of going into business for myself and reselling these hoods!

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
After seeing a triple yellow gt500 hood highlighted on their Instagram on Thursday, I messaged them and asked if it was mine since my order had been placed in March. Finally got a response back that night, they told me it would ship out Monday. We'll see...

After doing more research, it appears that all of their product comes directly from Alibaba. It's an MP Concepts hood, and when I messaged the production company directly, they told me to order from American Muscle, lol. The cost of the raw hood itself varies from $500-$700 depending on how many you order. I'm thinking of going into business for myself and reselling these hoods!
Yeah, it's just MP Concepts stuff. If you go on american muscle and search for the hood and the bumper, it's the same pictures on i5, except i5 took out the mp concepts logo lol

i5 is just a middleman that buys this stuff for wholesale.

All the parts i5 sells are cheaper on AM, The bumper is at 775 and the hood is 825

Vman3k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
vlad
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
They did a great matchpaint job but they did a horrible job at the paint. My bumper came cracked off the paint and i asked for my refund and they said that they'd refund me the paint cost which was $600 but then they only sent me $300 and i was like okay cus the guy said to just fix that area and i agree since he was the expert but i asked him if it was better to repaint the whole bumper (850 for repainting the whole thing )$250- off my pocket in total. Anyways the guy says no just that area and i agreed. Took his word, ended up paying 632 in total for the fix (332 off my pocket) after i got that fix i noticed other parts of the paint were coming off and so i contacted them again and they said they'd refund me the $300 , so they did . Here's the thing, that refund was the other half instead of the 300 they sent me for the mistake the guy did, but nope that was the 'other' half. Now i have to pay $850 to repaint the bumper and $450 will be out of my pocket again, total of $750 shouldn't they have sent me the whole $600 back in the first place? I should've just payed $250 extra instead of the. $750 . Or am i wrong?

20200902_104514.jpg

20200902_104520.jpg

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yes they should have refunded you the entire $600. When it comes to car parts, any issue over a very small patch job the entire piece should be repainted. Any true body shop or painter should know this.
Sponsored