I think I have a problem :)

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
So I have always been the type to keep my vehicles reasonably clean but getting my Mustang has awakened a much deeper love for keeping my vehicles as clean as possible. Thanks also to @DFB5.0 my obsession has grown :) Over the last few months I have invested in tons of new products and chemicals, and today I added another piece to the arsenal. Gone is the old gas powered leaf blower for drying. Man getting the water off my car will never be faster now. This thing is insane, like a hand held tornado :). Got a stubby nozzle on order for it. Really looking forward to my weekly wash this weekend.

IMG_0678.jpeg
I’ve had mine for a year! Originally bought it to clean out the gutters but I also use it to dry my car. Where did you get the stubby? I need one!!
Sponsored

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
I was on the bubble between the ego 610cfm and the strongest one >650cfm. It was $100 more. Although the 610 is sufficient, I regret not getting the strongest one. These shorten drying time significantly and work well on the rims too. If you are thinking of getting one, get the strongest you can afford.

OP
OP
skinnyb

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
I’ve had mine for a year! Originally bought it to clean out the gutters but I also use it to dry my car. Where did you get the stubby? I need one!!
I got mine from the Stubby Nozzle Co, his store is on Etsy and is based out of the Atlanta GA area. He 3d prints them and it is really well made and works really well, I washed both my cars this morning and dried them. Took a whole battery per car to dry, the unit runs about 10 minutes.

OP
OP
skinnyb

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
So dried both my cars after washing today and the blower does amazingly well. Especially in "turbo" mode. Glad I got 2 batteries with the kit I bought because it takes all of the battery power to get one vehicle dried. I also splurged for the stubby nozzle and it works great, has the neoprene sleeve on the nose in case you touch the paint it won't scratch and the latch holds it on really well..

IMG_0684.jpeg

IMG_0686.jpeg

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Gotta put in a plug for Metrovac Master Blaster. (Thanks again, Tom.) No worries about batteries and the air is heated which speeds things up further.

No doubt we all have our favorites and I have no experience with all the other "blower" offerings, but you can run this unit without worrying about batteries, (that will be useless in a few years,) and I routinely get my vehicles completely dry (even the nooks and crannies,) in about 15 minutes.

Highly recommended.
I agree 100%. I have been using a Master Blaster for about 10 years now and will never go back. Plus with the power of it, you don’t have any water left in those harder to get places. No water drips when you come out the next morning. Totally worth the price IMO.

Sponsored

dgreene1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Gotta put in a plug for Metrovac Master Blaster. (Thanks again, Tom.) No worries about batteries and the air is heated which speeds things up further.

No doubt we all have our favorites and I have no experience with all the other "blower" offerings, but you can run this unit without worrying about batteries, (that will be useless in a few years,) and I routinely get my vehicles completely dry (even the nooks and crannies,) in about 15 minutes.

Highly recommended.
Scored this bargain 4 years back on sale at Lowes for $32. Strong at 600 CFM. I prefer corded - all I use it for is the car. https://www.worx.com/turbine-600-electric-leaf-blower-wg520.html .

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I have had the Milwaukee version for a couple years. It’s used exclusively for drying cars. It’s been great
Sponsored