Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
Well, I was curious about how you can afford a brand new Mustang GT. All you told me was about a bunch of horse-tradin' you've done.

Again, cute story.
i work 2 jobs

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
yeah i can’t imagine having a brand new mustang when i was 17. at that age, i was jealous of my friends who had foxbody’s….back then they were only like 15 years old, too!!! my first was a 91 nissan pickup, back when it was simply called nissan pickup, codename hardbody 🤣 i didn’t get a cool car until i was like 26, and that was my 2014 v6….and in retrospect, it was a v6, so it sure wasn’t that cool lol….so my first actual cool car is now, at 34, a $50k Stang that i said i would never pay over $35k for a month before i placed my order, or that i’d ever buy brand new!!! moral of the story is, idk how kids afford nicer cars than i had!

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
yeah i can’t imagine having a brand new mustang when i was 17. at that age, i was jealous of my friends who had foxbody’s….back then they were only like 15 years old, too!!! my first was a 91 nissan pickup, back when it was simply called nissan pickup, codename hardbody 🤣 i didn’t get a cool car until i was like 26, and that was my 2014 v6….and in retrospect, it was a v6, so it sure wasn’t that cool lol….so my first actual cool car is now, at 34, a $50k Stang that i said i would never pay over $35k for a month before i placed my order, or that i’d ever buy brand new!!! moral of the story is, idk how kids afford nicer cars than i had!
if you work your ass off more then anyone else then you can get whatever you want shit it might take a while and might be hard as hell but if you want somthing bad enough and you know it then oppurtunities will come to you and somtimes them opportunties are sneaky and hard to see but if you see them and try hard and do everything you can to get to what you want and never stop believeing then you will be able to get to what you want. thats how i would put it. you just got to want it bad enough and never give up or slow down

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
if you work your ass off more then anyone else then you can get whatever you want shit it might take a while and might be hard as hell but if you want somthing bad enough and you know it then oppurtunities will come to you and somtimes them opportunties are sneaky and hard to see but if you see them and try hard and do everything you can to get to what you want and never stop believeing then you will be able to get to what you want. thats how i would put it. you just got to want it bad enough and never give up or slow down
I see that communicating like an educated adult isn't very high on your want list.

....but, hey...'Merica!

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Except, presumably, punctuation.

Here's my high-school girl advice. Ignore them and work towards women who are out of school. If that means you have to wait until you're also out of high-school before you have a relationship, all the better. At your age, the risk/reward ratio is not in your favor.

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Except, presumably, punctuation.

Here's my high-school girl advice. Ignore them and work towards women who are out of school. If that means you have to wait until you're also out of high-school before you have a relationship, all the better. At your age, the risk/reward ratio is not in your favor.
Exact reason why I never messed with girls my age. Advise to OP, wait till your out of highschool and have a full time job. Watch where these girls end up in 2-3 years because just your luck this girl will end up working at mcdonnalds. You want a woman with her head on her shoulders, educated, and focused on her future. Same should go for you. My mindset is get your career started so your settled in, get a place of your own and then go hunting for a woman.

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
my one buddy josh who is a senior
I see that communicating like an educated adult isn't very high on your want list.

....but, hey...'Merica!
yes sir i love america

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
@Atlas1 @Dfeeds hey i got update for ya bro i aint seen her today but my class with her is next in 15 minutes

Last edited:

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Keep it simple. Walk up to her and say "nice titties". Has always worked for me. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
@Atlas1 @EmCel @Dfeeds i walked up to her in the hallway and talked to her and she said that my buddy was joking and she has a boyfriend. i personally think that she was just sayin that but i dont know. she was trying not to smile or laugh when i went up to her and she seemed nervous so what now

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
@Atlas1 @EmCel @Dfeeds i walked up to her in the hallway and talked to her and she said that my buddy was joking and she has a boyfriend. i personally think that she was just sayin that but i dont know. she was trying not to smile or laugh when i went up to her and she seemed nervous so what now
You move on bud. Plain and simple, I'm sorry but if she was interested she wouldn't have said she has a boyfriend. Let's say she was lying and instead playing hard to get....not worth it. No girl that plays hard to get is worth it, at that point your forcing feelings and trying to persuade her to like you.
Sponsored