Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
That is awesome! Good luck with her (have great insurance when she talks you into letting her drive your car)
yeah i dont think its gonna be easy for her to talk me into that lmao
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
if yall could help me and give some advice on what i should do
Let me convey some advice to your 17 year old mind;
Your spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, & grammar are well below par. Your understanding of simple / compound / complex / compound-complex sentences is below the average 6th grader. Worry less about some 'chick', and worry more on improving your education.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Why not? What kind of girl could resist the advances of a guy that advertises a small school ethic and is financially savvy enough to take out a loan for an expensive car at 17! In fact I would just send her a link to this thread and when she finishes reading it, ask her if she’s ready to commit to a long term relationship. if she doesn’t see the potential there then you’re way out of her league and you should ignore her.

No matter what you do, please do it in text message and then post screenshots so we can all follow along your journey. It’s the least you can do for all of the solid advice you have received so far.

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Your spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, & grammar are well below par. Your understanding of simple / compound / complex / compound-complex sentences is below the average 6th grader. Worry less about some 'chick', and worry more on improving your education.
[/QUOTE

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
And you can't even use a forums automatic features correctly. You Sir are a keeper.

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Why not? What kind of girl could resist the advances of a guy that advertises a small school ethic and is financially savvy enough to take out a loan for an expensive car at 17! In fact I would just send her a link to this thread and when she finishes reading it, ask her if she’s ready to commit to a long term relationship. if she doesn’t see the potential there then you’re way out of her league and you should ignore her.

No matter what you do, please do it in text message and then post screenshots so we can all follow along your journey. It’s the least you can do for all of the solid advice you have received so far.
i aint got her number or insta or anything goddamn i wish i did though but if i get it ill show ya lol

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)

and also enjoy the mach 1 i want one so bad lmao

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
yeah im more like straight C`s and i dont need A`s i got a blue collar and a redneck im a redneck i work harder then hell and play harder then shit im a country boy from kentucky which means i got a big ass work ethic and small school ethic i got my 5.0 cause i work it aint no daddys sweet money bubba
Jokes aside…

Someone your age that’s actually working for what you want and not having your parents buy it for you 👍🏻👏🏻 But yeah, you need to worry about school too. Girls will come and go. If she likes you she’ll come to you. You have a nice car, be safe.

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I second this opinion. Once you’re educated all the doors open. Don’t be like some of us and take 13 years to get a 4-year degree. Chicks will only put up with you for so long if you’re as dumb as a box of rocks.

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Jokes aside…

Someone your age that’s actually working for what you want and not having your parents buy it for you 👍🏻👏🏻 But yeah, you need to worry about school too. Girls will come and go. If she likes you she’ll come to you. You have a nice car, be safe.
thanks alot

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
and also enjoy the mach 1 i want one so bad lmao
now stop talking about cars and get back to the subject at hand. This is important business we are conducting here. If you can’t text her, just approach her in person and have one of your friends video it so we can critique your game. Even if it doesn’t work we can grade your performance and provide tips for the next one.
Sponsored