Sponsored

i need high school chick advice please

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Have you tried offering to buy her Ugg’s and an IPad? Before you do anything foolish I would start there. Don’t get creepy or awkward commenting on her looks or asking her to hang out sometime. Break the ice the right way…….guaranteed to work

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
Dude, seriously? Unless that's all in your daydreaming fantasy land while you stare at her, you have the green light. It doesn't even matter what you say as long as you say something. Physical chemistry is a wonderful thing. You can literally just ask her what her favorite cheese is and roll with it. Or you can be a bit more bold and say something like "if we waited any longer to talk then we'd just be making things awkward."

The only way you can f**k this up is by not saying anything. She's a person, just like you, not some mythical being that needs to be on a pedestal. You know absolutely nothing about her so it's time to learn!

Also, please please PLEASE don't be that guy who talks to her once, has a good convo, then ignores her the next day because you're too shy. It won't be perceived well.
wow goddamn bro i never thought like that thanks ALOT dude

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Maybe if you study more, you'll be able to write better. Then you can send her notes that she can read.
I bet she likes your new '21 Mustang GT.
How did you get that? Can't be from straight A's.
yeah im more like straight C`s and i dont need A`s i got a blue collar and a redneck im a redneck i work harder then hell and play harder then shit im a country boy from kentucky which means i got a big ass work ethic and small school ethic i got my 5.0 cause i work it aint no daddys sweet money bubba

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
As long as you can drive 6MT, she's yours forever.

PS make sure you don't mind getting beaten by her bf few times. From your story, he has bigger machizmos 😆

Sponsored

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
yeah im more like straight C`s and i dont need A`s i got a blue collar and a redneck im a redneck i work harder then hell and play harder then shit im a country boy from kentucky which means i got a big ass work ethic and small school ethic i got my 5.0 cause i work it aint no daddys sweet money bubba
Tell her exactly these words an you are golden :wink::muscle:

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
As long as you can drive 6MT, she's yours forever.

PS make sure you don't mind getting beaten by her bf few times. From your story, he has bigger machizmos 😆
thanks man

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
That is awesome! Good luck with her (have great insurance when she talks you into letting her drive your car)

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Eat more fiber.
Sponsored