i need high school chick advice please

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
i know this has nothing to do with mustangs but i need advice. so im from ohio and live in ohio im 17 junior in high school and theres this cute and hot ass chick i like her names addy and someone said she has a boyfriend. shes in one my classes and almost every i time i look at her i notice her lookin at me and thats how its been since this school year started. i dont know her or anything ive only talked to her once for like 2 minutes. now yesterday when i was in that class with her my buddy next to me said ¨I know someone who likes you¨ and i said huh who and he said ¨that one¨ and pointed to her and i looked back at her when he pointed at her and she was kinda laughing/smiling and i kept acting normal but in my head i was saying OHHH SHIT HOLY SHIT like that reaction when you 500 bucks on 1 buck scratch off. i didnt know what to do i knew i wanted to talk to her but i didnt know what to say. and then fast forward to today in that class like normal i couldnt help but turn my head and look at her every 30 seconds and a few times she looked right in my eyes and i heard the chick next to addy say ooohhh he likes you hes looking and then i also heard that chick say to addy you should talk to him. i wanna talk to her but dont know what to say or do or if i should just walk up to her and say somthin like so you like me or wassup so im kinda wondering if yall could help me and give some advice on what i should do
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Walk up and tell her you like her shoes, Let it take off from there.

Remember, she is just as nervous as you

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
5d974c069ae18a509067eb33222dfe9e143ced0e-640x384_c.jpg

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Or she will think, you think her feet are big, and have just shot yourself in the foot.

As easy as the chicks are these days, just hang loose they will come....

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The shoe line has always worked for me.
Whatever breaks the ice. Worst thing is to do nothing.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can of worms officially open.......

d7df0e5e293a1065e392fb4eb4d81fb0.jpg

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
k-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg.jpg

@EmCel your presence is required.......

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Dude, seriously? Unless that's all in your daydreaming fantasy land while you stare at her, you have the green light. It doesn't even matter what you say as long as you say something. Physical chemistry is a wonderful thing. You can literally just ask her what her favorite cheese is and roll with it. Or you can be a bit more bold and say something like "if we waited any longer to talk then we'd just be making things awkward."

The only way you can f**k this up is by not saying anything. She's a person, just like you, not some mythical being that needs to be on a pedestal. You know absolutely nothing about her so it's time to learn!

Also, please please PLEASE don't be that guy who talks to her once, has a good convo, then ignores her the next day because you're too shy. It won't be perceived well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
Find out which car she drives, follow her home, and do a burnout right outside her bedroom window in the late hours of the night.
hahaha im actually wanting to do it now lmao