I learned the definition of tramlining

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
My go to place is Discount Tire. Haven’t checked, but they’re a giant company.
Can check Cosco as well. They are Michelin Bridgestone

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
If you want to wait before buying new shoes, the Steeda G Brace will take away a considerably amount of tramlining.

As other have already said, new shoes will fix most of the problem.

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I just tried the "John 5" promo code as well as "John5" and it says it's not valid. They also didn't show the Michelin's being available - double bummer.
Just got off the phone with them. Unfortunately the promo code had an expiration date of may 1st. At the moment the sales guys don’t have codes to give out. They will at some point again but they don’t know when. The 315’s are out of stock with no known resupply dateX they do have the 305’s and 325’s in stock at the moment. I would suggest ordering from onlinetires regardless of promo code because they are still cheaper than the competition but you should add them to the cart and verify that. Also July 20th is the expiration date for an additional $70 rebate from michelin when purchasing a set of 4 tires so if you’re need tires anyway make sure to do it in the next few days.
Sorry guys I tried.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Absolutely zero tramlining with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4s

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Come to Louisiana where I learned it as chasing ruts. Ford loves to recommend tires that are worthless in a real world environment like here with rutted up roads from heavy log trucks etc. Around here narrow square tires are your friend. Wide flat tires are horrible here.
Man, we took the 4runner from south of Baton Rouge to Petit Jean in Arkansas and back. took the backroads the entire way, man, the passenger could keep their eyes closed and tell you exactly when you enter/exit Louisiana, at both crossings into/out of mississippi and the one into arkansas. We have to have the very worst roads for somewhere that doesn't have major freezing issues like up north.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Yep, understood. I forget what the OEM tires were on my 2015, but they did it too. When I changed the tires, that went away. I have the Sport 4s on my non-HP Mach 1, and they don't have the problem. Interesting, I did not notice it with the Cup 2 on the FPRS school cars when I was there in May. But then, there wasn't a lot of tread left on the ones that were on my car. Great for track in dry weather!
Can you send links on tires and wheels for Sport 4s for non HP Mach1?

thanks

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Can you send links on tires and wheels for Sport 4s for non HP Mach1?

thanks
I don't have the links but check earlier in this thread for sources for the tires. You may need to be patient since Michelin is having a supply chain issue so the tires may be hard to find until that gets sorted out.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Fresh on the forums, see the new New Mach 1s Landed from Jay at Granger. Mention changing out tires just as you're talking about.