Sponsored

I Guess It Doesn't Matter Where You Park?

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I went ito UPS in a stripmall 30 min ago and was in there 2 min and went out to get the 2nd package and someone rested a shopping cart from a neighboring store against my front bumper. Luckily on the rubber bumper of the cart by WTF. People are assholes I swear; who does that to an obviously new car instead of being less fat and lazy and walking the car 2 feet to an empty spot.
Shopping carts can have a tendency to roll from initial resting spot.
Sponsored

lltrigg3rzonell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
I see this as an excuse to buy the Roush Front Fascia Bumper :)

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I've been playing this game since I got mine back in November. Never fails, I park far away and someone is next to me when I come out.
Work is a fun game. I work at a major University and park in an employee parking lot. General population can park after 2 pm. But I actually leave home early so I can get to work early to get an outside parking spot where I can pull up as close to the curb as possible. If I'm lucky, my co-worker parks next to me. One of my favorite spots has a tree that started putting out it's spring leaves and I noticed very small sap drips on that side of the car this morning. I can't win for losing!
If my co-worker does not park next to me, I take a chance of someone leaving work early and a student parking next to me. And some of them are not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree!

DontKnowMe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I park between 2 cars that are already there because of the time I'll be back before they are.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
To be fair, he did leave a respectable amount of space around you and didn't even park in the center of his own space.
Looks to me like the parking job of an admirer. ;)

(Lol @ 'failblazer' :p)
I agree. He left a LOT of space,so respect there. Nothing to complaint about there!

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Shopping carts can have a tendency to roll from initial resting spot.
Doubtful when there were cars on all sides of me and somehow the cart got into the 3-4 foot area in front of mine and the one across but resting on my front bumper.

Sorry, but when I go grocery shopping I get the cart up on a curb so it doens't roll if there are not stalls or I walk it back like a adult human being should.

It was intentionally placed because someone was too fat and lazy to walk it back or place it properly who had no regard for other's belongings. Just ignorant slobs in semi-ghetto area I had to stop; not surprised. Next time if I see it they'll find it scraped against the side of there hooptie mobile.

PrettySnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 BMW 530I
Dropped by the local FedEx place to pick up a package at 10:30 AM on a weekday. No one except 2 cars in the parking lot on the edge (guessing employee cars). I'm at the counter talking to the guy and the door chime rings, guy walks in. As I'm walking out, I see this. ENTIRE PARKING LOT EMPTY and he parks his shitty ass FailBlazer right next to mine. There were many spaces closer to the door. I would love to be a psychologist to understand this stuff.

03r526nh.jpg
I actually think his existence eliminated the possibility of your car get a hit from the right side, like a bodyguard :thumbsup:

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Yes it’s true I park the Mustang in the back of the lot, no matter where I am...... but I also park the Fusion with 184k miles on it in the back of the lot as well.
I personally think it’s crazy to watch these people circle around and try and squeeze in the spots right out front.. but hey it frees up the spots out back for me.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I personally think it’s crazy to watch these people circle around and try and squeeze in the spots right out front.
My wife is one of those. She will waste a quarter tank of gas waiting for the perfect spot just so she doesn't have to walk the extra 30 feet, but then she will walk the entire store browsing at junk for two hours and not buy a damn thing.

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
People know what you're doing and like to be assholes. I still park as far from other cars as possible anyway.
Yes, make those poor jealous bastards walk a mile to the store if they want to park next to you. I have had POS cars park next to me to protect their cars, only because they are ass wipes. So be it.

Sponsored

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
My wife is one of those. She will waste a quarter tank of gas waiting for the perfect spot just so she doesn't have to walk the extra 30 feet, but then she will walk the entire store browsing at junk for two hours and not buy a damn thing.
:cwl: Ya my old lady too!

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
20 odd years ago I bought my first ever new car. Drove it home from dealer, wife says we have to get groceries, so of course any opportunity to drive the new car off we go.

Park up, come back from store, big dent in front fender from a cart :crying:

38km on the car.

2016 GT/CS Laila

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 Lariat 4x4, 2018 Taurus
Dropped by the local FedEx place to pick up a package at 10:30 AM on a weekday. No one except 2 cars in the parking lot on the edge (guessing employee cars). I'm at the counter talking to the guy and the door chime rings, guy walks in. As I'm walking out, I see this. ENTIRE PARKING LOT EMPTY and he parks his shitty ass FailBlazer right next to mine. There were many spaces closer to the door. I would love to be a psychologist to understand this stuff.

03r526nh.jpg
I WISH more people had that kind of respect.

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
My wife parked her brand new car in a shopping mall parking lot away from everyone only to find bicycle tire tracks and scratches from the front chain sprocket on the hood. I guess they popped a wheelie on it. The car had to be repainted. I stopped by that mall for quite some time looking for kids on bikes or whoever messing around but no luck.