Sponsored

I got a new job, now wife wants me to get rid of the Mustang....

Raul-7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 S-code FB
:thumbsup: My dad has a highland green 67 fastback w/ white stripes. He drives it once in a while around the South Bay area, perhaps you might of seen it.
Not yet; have any pictures?

legendary mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 mustang gt
:tsk::rant:Lets see,you work and im sure if you look at this for a minute,how many things have you done and bought for her,and look at the things she has done for you and see if its close,or you have done 5 times the things for her.if thats the case,FUCK what she says buy what you want.I knew a guy that had a black 1993 cobra mustang.it was PAID FOR,and it sat in the garage in the winter months and things like that.Well, she told him to get rid of it because she was tired of seeing it sit in the garage.well,i was there when he sold it to some guy from michigan.GUYS stop letting these women control you to the point where you cant have some of the things you want in life.OH,i neglected to say she took over half of his money from the sale of his car that he had before HE MET HER!!!!!!!!!!

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Second that. Check that quick. Don't let anyone tell you what to f'in drive.
I went out and bought a 914 Porsche without her or asking her after we where just married. Background... I was just back from my 2nd tour in Vietnam and didn't much care about stuff.

47 years later she still brings that up! Don't know if there is winning, but I got my car and she got a story to tell her daughter :)

Buy the way, our first car, that I bought without her, was a yellow 1967 Mustang convertible :)

Gonna name the baby GT???
Sponsored