HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Pro tip: Even with a few rows of buffer, its not enough to park farther than all closer spots needed for other visitors. You should park far enough away that nobody will walk that far just to annoy you. Those folks are not the types to enjoy the exercise. Plus you can rack up an impressive step count on your smart watch!
Sponsored

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
Yeah, its hard. I drove my 23 GT/CS to work last week. Only had the car for 2 weeks. I'm running down the interstate in the left lane doing about 75 with cars all around me in both lanes, lots of traffic. I look in my rear side mirror. Yep, here comes this dude, running at about 90 over the left line, on the rumble strips in the median. WTF! He blows by me showering my new car with pebbles. $1200 to fix the dings and chips. Ya just gotta be certain that it was a doctor on the way to a life or death emergency. Otherwise if you allow yourself to rage, it does no good. Gotta let that shiznet go, I guess!

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Pro tip: Even with a few rows of buffer, its not enough to park farther than all closer spots needed for other visitors. You should park far enough away that nobody will walk that far just to annoy you. Those folks are not the types to enjoy the exercise. Plus you can rack up an impressive step count on your smart watch!
do this all time. Many times come back and car parked next to me. Not a space over, but right next to me. Just unbelievable.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
do this all time. Many times come back and car parked next to me. Not a space over, but right next to me. Just unbelievable.
Park even farther away. As long as you end up closer to your destination than home, consider it a win. 😄

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Not particularly close to anything, there are spaces directly adjacent to the elevator bank that are quite a distance from this. It almost feels like somebody's trying to prove a point or make a statement.
So they parked in a spot in a public lot ?
What is the issue again?
If you want no one to use spots because "reasons" put out cones. You'd have a point if she put a ding in your car. Surprisingly some can open a door and not hit another car, and those people see no issue parking beside another car as they respect others property.
Part of the o.p. post tells me he doesn't if he hinted that if no camera's he dent the woman's car, well he used another word.
Guess not all Karen s are female

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

So they parked in a spot in a public lot ?
What is the issue again?
If you want no one to use spots because "reasons" put out cones. You'd have a point if she put a ding in your car. Surprisingly some can open a door and not hit another car, and those people see no issue parking beside another car as they respect others property.
Part of the o.p. post tells me he doesn't if he hinted that if no camera's he dent the woman's car, well he used another word.
Guess not all Karen s are female
Look in the mirror, you're part of the problem.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Look in the mirror, you're part of the problem.
Right , I'd not dent a persons property or even hint that I was thinking of doing that! Just because they parked near me and ASSUME automatically they harm my pride and joy.
Best not drive it either it might get a rock chip from driving it.
Everyone isn't disrespectful of others property, it must suck to go though life thinking everyone is.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

Right , I'd not dent a persons property or even hint that I was thinking of doing that! Just because they parked near me and ASSUME automatically they harm my pride and joy.
Best not drive it either it might get a rock chip from driving it.
Everyone isn't disrespectful of others property, it must suck to go though life thinking everyone is.
Thank you for one of the finer examples of Virtue Signaling I've seen in a while. Your supreme perfection should be studied and documented for the history books for the entire human race, because I'm sure you've never had an errant thought about anyone, anytime, any place due to said perfection. We're truly not worthy of you, and I can't believe you even drive a car when you could simply teleport, being the omnipotent individual that you are. Can you see me bowing to your excellency? Do you also see the two middle fingers sticking up?

Why don't you take this shit back to Facebook where it belongs.

Sponsored

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Just curious, what nationality are you bigred?
Born and raised in Texas. But what does that have to do with your age? I think most people are trying to figure out why you, or anyone else, would ever even consider it to be acceptable to intentionally ding someone else's car for no reason other than they parked near you. I cant speak for anyone else in this discussion, but that leads me to believe you are mid teenage years with no concept of the value of money or personal responsibility. So, I was curious.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

Born and raised in Texas. But what does that have to do with your age?
What is my age have to do with this thread? I can talk about irrelevant shit too, so please carry on.

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
What is my age have to do with this thread? I can talk about irrelevant shit too, so please carry on.
I just edited my post to explain what age has to do with the thread. So, please, carry on being a petulant child. Just remember, one day you will ding the wrong car.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

Darn it. No YADDA YADDA YADDA emoji when I need one the most.

sirben711

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 10R80 w/ FP Tune
The real question we need to be asking is why do some people park far far far away form others and why do some people feel the need to specifically park next to them when there are clearly many other spots open and free. What motivates a person to park right next to someone else when they could park literally anywhere else?

I know I posted this earlier, but what motivates the person in blue to take a piss next to the guy that was already there? What was going though the blue persons head making them think it was a good idea? Are they trying to be funny? or are they just an asshole?

1680022385002.png

Until we answer this question we cannot move forward.

So who are you? Yellow? Or Blue?
Sponsored