Sponsored

Don't be this idiot. Street racing. (Video)

OP
OP
natea

natea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Oxford White
The security guard shouldn't have turned in front, but it's kind of hard to estimate distance and speed at night when the other car is going 100 mph+.

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
The security guard shouldn't have turned in front, but it's kind of hard to estimate distance and speed at night when the other car is going 100 mph+.
It's his fault for not obeying road race rules of course.

Raoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Audi a4, 2015 Mustang GT
I believe the person who was hit may have been at fault. I see this kind of stuff a lot near where I work, people will cut off a lane of traffic and sit there while waiting to make a left turn, because they don't care. I honestly don't see how else they would be sitting on the wrong side of the street there. That being said, street racing is really stupid, and he got what he deserved.

EDIT
Yeah, I watched the news segment, and the security vehicle is at fault, for sitting in a lane of oncoming traffic. So, basically two morons took each other out is what I gather.

Sponsored

10splaya22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
F150
I believe the person who was hit may have been at fault. I see this kind of stuff a lot near where I work, people will cut off a lane of traffic and sit there while waiting to make a left turn, because they don't care. I honestly don't see how else they would be sitting on the wrong side of the street there. That being said, street racing is really stupid, and he got what he deserved.

EDIT
Yeah, I watched the news segment, and the security vehicle is at fault, for sitting in a lane of oncoming traffic. So, basically two morons took each other out is what I gather.
Umm...no. The person going 100+ mph and racing is at fault.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
i agree, security vehicle was at fault. but obviously the person racing is easily blamed for not following the speed limit laws. both are idiots.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
If the racer is deemed guilty of causing the crash, then the other racer (the one who did not crash) is also equally liable because he was participating in the race.

This is why I NEVER race anyone on the street. If the guy/gal I'm racing goes off the road and kills somebody because of his/her complete lack of skill... then I'm also guilty in the eyes of the law.

I have far too low an opinion of other drivers to put myself at such risk.
Sponsored