Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
Haha I woke up worried about the same things today. Cotus says 2 more days. Find out soon enough.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
You can prevent #1 if you have a good relationship with your sales person. #7 isn't something to sweat. Can't help you with #3, 4, and 5.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
My Mustang will arrive soon
I am fearing the worst
1) dealer tag on the car
2) a dent/scratch
6)misaligned hood/trunk/door
7) 200 miles on the odometer

Maybe I will be blessed and none of the above will be there
I had zero issues with my car. Nothing you listed happened. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones?

Every Mustang I have ordered (2001 Cobra convertible, 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra and '15GT PP) has arrived with zero issues of any kind.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What dealer?

Sponsored

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
You can prevent #1 if you have a good relationship with your sales person. #7 isn't something to sweat. Can't help you with #3, 4, and 5.
They already know to call me the minute the truck shows up, and no front plate bracket. Still concerned they'll "forget".

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Prepare yourself for #6.

We just had a meet with close to 20 cars and all of them, including two LEs, have some sort of misalignment in the panels... trunk, fenders, hood, doors, etc...

Usually they are minor, and usually they can be adjusted. Also, it depends on how picky you are on whether they will bother you or not.

I still have to adjust the rear bumper a tad, and I have to slide my hood forward a bit. But I am VERY picky.

But like it's been said before, these are production-line $40,000 cars... not hand-built $250,000 cars.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
#7? Did you order the car or is your dealer getting the car from another dealership. My dealer said if they were to find a car that a wanted and had it delivered. that someone would drive the car from that dealer. So the car I wanted was almost 300 miles away. And yes if I wanted this car they wanted me to buy a new car with 300 miles on it. I told them no way I can wait. So I'm ordering one!

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
200 miles on the odometer? You think the dealer will take it for some joy rides?

OP
OP

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
#7? Did you order the car or is your dealer getting the car from another dealership. My dealer said if they were to find a car that a wanted and had it delivered. that someone would drive the car from that dealer. So the car I wanted was almost 300 miles away. And yes if I wanted this car they wanted me to buy a new car with 300 miles on it. I told them no way I can wait. So I'm ordering one!
I ordered the car

Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
who was your salesman?
I got my GT there and they took good care of it.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my car and it arrived with NO issues at all. Panel alignment is perfect. No dents. Texted my sales guy to intercept the dealer badge (and he did), and mileage on the odo was 19. The mileage is my only issue as I'm assuming they took it around the block or something, but it's nothing I'd even bother to bring up.

I'm sure you'll be fine man! Haven't seen as many issues on this board as of late.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Now that the car has been out for awhile, all of the "joy rides" that the dealers would have wanted to take have been taken. Don't sweat the mileage.

The dealer sticker will happen... unless you notify the salesman. My guy told me if I hadn't requested it, it would have happened. And even when I did request, he had to keep an eye on it because other people prep your car. Most dealers take good care of these cars. They know they are working with a different clientele than someone off the street buying a Focus.
Sponsored