Hurricane Ida

Jm28192

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'm over in BR, I've been locked in at work since about noon yesterday and all night tonight as well so Idk how bad things are at my house but from what I can gather my powers out plus no water pressure, but someone I know rode by my place and said the house looks solid so I think I made it through ok.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I'm over in BR, I've been locked in at work since about noon yesterday and all night tonight as well so Idk how bad things are at my house but from what I can gather my powers out plus no water pressure, but someone I know rode by my place and said the house looks solid so I think I made it through ok.
that is good to hear. sucks you can't make it home, your fridge/freezer is gonna reek! I am trying to run the gen for about 1 hour every 6 hours or so to keep deep freezer and fridge where they need to be.

im a bit south of you, we got a bit lucky with that east wobble last night, but still rough even here. hopefully we are not out of power for very long.

Jm28192

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
that is good to hear. sucks you can't make it home, your fridge/freezer is gonna reek! I am trying to run the gen for about 1 hour every 6 hours or so to keep deep freezer and fridge where they need to be.

im a bit south of you, we got a bit lucky with that east wobble last night, but still rough even here. hopefully we are not out of power for very long.
Yea, I kind of went into it knowing I'd have to trash most all of the fridge/freezer. It's not that big a deal though in the grand scheme of things. It's good to hear yall made it through relatively okay. Anytime you can make it through with no trees on the house or vehicles, you're doing good.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Between Florence and the deep blue sea. A long ways from exit 57 (I-95)
Sponsored