Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic
I just got an email saying my order should arrive in the beginning of January. Sounds like they have been working really hard to get everything finished before the shipping cut off times but they weren't able to get to all of the orders. I'm ok with that. My car is sitting covered in my garage for the winter anyhow. I'm just glad to know I will receive them...even if it is a week late. I appreciated the email update! :cheers:
Sponsored

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Here's the email that they sent today:
If you received this email it's because unfortunately we were not able to ship your badge order in time for the holidays.

The interest in the V3 badges was wonderful and overwhelming, and we appreciate every order. For a data point, of the available inventory (roughly 1000 badge total) over half was sold by 10:30 AM on the sale day, only a half hour after it started. Working around the clock from last Friday, myself and 3-4 gracious friends inspected, assembled, and packaged as many badges as humanly possible. On a regular mod like the trunk straps, I would package them well in advance and have them ready to go at the Amazon warehouse. However, I know how many of you have emailed, PM'ed, and DM'ed us dying to get a set of badges to complete your ride, and so from the second the bulk shipment arrived last week, we decided to power through and do it all ourselves as quickly as possible.

Needless to say, we we're not able to get all orders shipped by the USPS holiday shipping deadlines. There were just too many, and we cut the deadlines too close in trying to get them out. I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver a gift in time for a loved one (or yourself).

Going forward:
All shipping charges will be refunded, of course if you paid for priority or priority express shipping.
If you didn't get the color/finish you wanted, an additional 1000 badges have already been ordered and will be available in roughly 6 weeks
All orders will still be fulfilled as soon as possible. ETA is the first and second week of January.
Additionally, to those who have emailed, I apologize for not responding, as we were literally elbow deep in boxes and badges and packing tape. I prioritized getting as many badges out the door as we could. I'll now be going through all emails. If anyone has any complaints, concerns, requests, or otherwise, feel free to reply here.

Happy holidays.
Thanks
-Oy

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Got the email. Good to hear and know what's going on with everything. :thumbsup:

doobynuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT V8 Auto
So everything is sold out? I'm after Race Red Black Gloss but they all saying out of stock.

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
i just got this email as well. i know i am fortunate to have been able to order when so many could not... but am sad :(

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Badges came in today, Black Nickel/ Ruby Red.

No they are not perfect, some nicks and imperfections. But I'm not going to complain, they are good enough and I've waited too long to get these and they would probably have gotten nicked up after mounting anyway.
From the photos being posted, I'm really not impressed with the finish. IMO an anodized finish would have looked better. Good for those that are enjoying them, but I think I'll pass on the second batch.

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6
From the photos being posted, I'm really not impressed with the finish. IMO an anodized finish would have looked better. Good for those that are enjoying them, but I think I'll pass on the second batch.
I actually test fitted it on the grill and decklid and they looked great contrasted against the black. I'll post up some installed pictures after I get them on this weekend.

To see the imperfections, your eyes have to be about three inches away from the badges, from a distance they look killer i think.

Agree that these guys need to be cut a break, they are making these things on the side and at a pretty good price and dealing with a lot of flak from the boards. I'm more than happy with the product and the price point and will most likely pick up the Coyote side badges when they come in as well.

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got mine and they look awesome. How's everybody mounting these in the rear?

Sponsored

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)
Got mine and they look awesome. How's everybody mounting these in the rear?
I got my mmd blank deck lid yesterday, put it on but wanted to wait and take my time on putting the back badge on since it only sticks and it's heavy. That's got me concerned.

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Well I screwed up then. I was almost sure when I was ordering that it only said grill mount. Now that I'm looking at the site, there is also trunk mount. I have two front badges. Oh well, I guess I'll just drill two holes into my blank decklid. More secure since yes they are very heavy. Hopefully the bolts are short enough to fit or else I'll have to cut those down as well.

Sithel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Received mine today. Gloss Black with Race Red. I was shockingly surprised by the weight of these. In a good way, just didn't expect them to be so heavy. Quality is good to me and I might try to clear coat the front one for added protection. Not sure on that yet.

Thanks OySmallFry and just know that there is still a bunch of people out there applauding what your trying to do for the community. Keep up the good work and can't wait for the fender badges. Happy Holidays :cheers:
howler v3.jpg

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Got mine today (black/red), and can't say I'm thrilled. I was hoping for greatness but, alas, it was not to be. :(

V1 and V2 were 'close but no cigar' for me in quality, and V3 is honestly no better. I can count at least six small chips in the black in various spots that are down to what I assume is the base metal (almost looks coppery), and there are faint fine scratches on the face as well. Oddly, the left and bottom sides are sort of a matte black, while the right side and top are gloss like the face. The red fill is a bit thin in the larger spots as well.

The packaging is absolutely killer but the product doesn't live up to it, sadly. At least not mine. :(

I can't decide if I want to touch up the bad spots and bury it in clear or glass bead it and start over, or do so on one of my others. On the other hand, I've gotten used to my taillight panel being badgeless too, so it might stay that way.

:brokenheart:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.