Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I sent an email asking if mine shipped yet. No response yet.
Sponsored

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Your not alone. I also pmd and emailed asking for conformation. No reply. Not good support.

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6
Badges came in today, Black Nickel/ Ruby Red.

No they are not perfect, some nicks and imperfections. But I'm not going to complain, they are good enough and I've waited too long to get these and they would probably have gotten nicked up after mounting anyway.
IMG_20161222_112028.jpg

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
^ that is what i ordered... do they look durable enough to withstand regular wear and tear mounted to a car?

now i'm wondering if i should get them clearcoated or sth...

Sponsored

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6
I think the rear will be fine.

The front will probably end up with a rock chip or two hitting it over the years, if you're concerned than you may want to run with some extra protection. Hard to tell for sure how they will wear over time.

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)
Your not alone. I also pmd and emailed asking for conformation. No reply. Not good support.
Dude u gotta chill, ive emailed for a broken strap push tab. Although he was out of town he got back to me and got me a new one as soon as he got my message. He's working on a ton of orders we all made and shipping them out, give them a break.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
It makes sense for him to ship out the ones going ground first, then 2 day air, then finally overnight to arrive before Xmas.

I didn't buy any of these, but I will say based on some of the responses in this thread I sure am glad I didn't try to make and sell these to some of you.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No shipping notification on my end yet either. Oh well, just as long as I got the "order placed" confirmation email, I'm okay. I'm sure they'll ship in a couple of days. In any case, I'm in no rush.

Sponsored

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
got my badge today and in typical fashion for me....... had it laying on top of the hood of another car while i measured things up........ and what happens? of course it falls off when my back is turned and smashes against the cement. brushed up the chips with permanent marker and stuck it on. F M L.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
It makes sense for him to ship out the ones going ground first, then 2 day air, then finally overnight to arrive before Xmas.

I didn't buy any of these, but I will say based on some of the responses in this thread I sure am glad I didn't try to make and sell these to some of you.
Not trying to start an argument as I'm honestly pretty patient and can wait but if that was true, that's still not right. It's like having Amazon Prime and ordering something on Monday (to have before the weekend so you should get it Wednesday right?) but instead, Amazon decides, you know what? We're going to ship it Wednesday instead so you'll get it Friday. You were expecting it that Wednesday. Well that's 2 day shipping, you got it before the weekend right?

Those who paid for 2day or Overnight were probably expecting to get it either 2-days later or the next day after they ordered. See what I mean...

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
Not trying to start an argument as I'm honestly pretty patient and can wait but if that was true, that's still not right. It's like having Amazon Prime and ordering something on Monday (to have before the weekend so you should get it Wednesday right?) but instead, Amazon decides, you know what? We're going to ship it Wednesday instead so you'll get it Friday. You were expecting it that Wednesday. Well that's 2 day shipping, you got it before the weekend right?

Those who paid for 2day or Overnight were probably expecting to get it either 2-days later or the next day after they ordered. See what I mean...

That is the only reason why I paid for 2 days shipping and that was to get it in the next couple of days and before Christmas. But I guess that isn't happening as I still haven't gotten notice that is has shipped. They also GUARANTEED before Christmas delivery and now they are saying at the end of December. It's stupid that the people who didn't pay for shipping are getting theirs before the people who did pay. I sent them an email asking to refund my shipping costs.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
They are probably shipping based on order number. FIFO. And they are not Amazon so there will be a processing time involved. :rolleyes:

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
Check your email guys you may be on the unfulfilled list
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.