Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Ah I now see what all the fuss is about with the color. Well maybe not so much the color but that's why people might prefer the V2's over V3's.

So the V2's were a colored background with black outlining whereas the V3's are black background with colored outlines. Paint I'm sure is cheaper that way plus less risk of the color flowing over if you will. While I didn't get what the fuss was all about at first, I do see it now.

I have to agree that I too prefer the V2's. But I'll probably still get one either way.
Sponsored

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
will there be a coyote on blue for the black badge? Also The rear badges are the same size of the front right? I just use 3m tape to hold them to the grill and don't want to deal with the mounting hardware on the back.

CTr1gga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/ PP
Shame, I definitely liked the V2 way more. Will probably end up getting a V3, but I can't help but be disappointed with the color change.

hegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GT Premium
can't wait. probably gonna go with the silver with Comp orange infill. will the discounty thing still work for forum members?

Sponsored

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
Ah, Im disappointed. After all this waiting for the v2 badges and now these are being released. I might have to pass on these even after the long wait.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Ah I now see what all the fuss is about with the color. Well maybe not so much the color but that's why people might prefer the V2's over V3's.

So the V2's were a colored background with black outlining whereas the V3's are black background with colored outlines. Paint I'm sure is cheaper that way plus less risk of the color flowing over if you will. While I didn't get what the fuss was all about at first, I do see it now.

I have to agree that I too prefer the V2's. But I'll probably still get one either way.
This basically. Not cost exactly, but manufacturability at this price point. The paint quality was not up to par with that much coverage on the V2s.

I do appreciate the honest comments, and we wouldn't have altered the design if we could avoid it.

I wasn't going to publicly spread this news yet, but for those with their hearts set on the full paint style, I am currently in talks with an American manufacturer to have a limited run of billet aluminum, show quality level, serialized howler badges produced. Ideally using Ford OEM paints + clear (not confirmed yet). For those that want only the highest quality possible and/or for their show car.

will there be a coyote on blue for the black badge? Also The rear badges are the same size of the front right? I just use 3m tape to hold them to the grill and don't want to deal with the mounting hardware on the back.
The front and rear badges are the exact same badges, only difference is mounting hardware. If you'd prefer the adhesive, simply buy a "rear" badge. I have a few sets of the V2 grille mounting kits left - if you need one, just shoot me a PM.

And yes, all colors are available on almost all finishes (less for gold). DIB, Lightning Blue, and Grabber Blue are all available on the Black finish.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Jesus H.T. Christ people, they will be here and they will be spectacular. I am a very spontaneous person (just ask my wife) and I like things yesterday as much as the rest of you but these things take time.

They will be here, oh yes....... they will :thumbsup:

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
LOL... I have come to bat for you at least twice in this thread, and everytime I do my post gets deleted... Just keep doing what you are doing man. That is all you can do. There will always be someone that hates, and someone that loves. Yin and Yang.

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
I wasn't going to publicly spread this news yet, but for those with their hearts set on the full paint style, I am currently in talks with an American manufacturer to have a limited run of billet aluminum, show quality level, serialized howler badges produced. Ideally using Ford OEM paints + clear (not confirmed yet). For those that want only the highest quality possible and/or for their show car.
is there a list i can jump on for this. previous versions always sold out before i had a chance so this is just me trying to be preemptive (sp?)...

Horsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Five.Oh
Jesus H.T. Christ people, they will be here and they will be spectacular. I am a very spontaneous person (just ask my wife) and I like things yesterday as much as the rest of you but these things take time.

They will be here, oh yes....... they will :thumbsup:
Lol. How high were you when you typed this

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
will there be a black and green one in the future?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.