Sponsored

How many of you guys daily your Mach 1s? Extra credit for manual trans!

Al Reit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1
My manual, non-HP Mach 1 is what I drive every day. Living in the south it rarely gets too cold for the summer tires. I’ve driven it all over the country, and 12 hour drives are no problem (track mode exhaust can be a bit much for 12 hours).

If I lived in a city with a lot of stop & go driving, I might go with the automatic.

The only issue I have is that if I want to go north in the winter, I’m limited by the summer tires. I’m going to buy the M1 HP wheels so that I can have dedicated summer and winter wheels/tires.
Sponsored

mustangman02232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1990 Ford F-350, 1997 kenworth
I put about 40 miles on mine yesterday and was actually surprised at the road manners are on these, like to the point I don’t know why I kept my terminator as long as I did

I’m still DDing the ranger band working with my 250 though

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I am retired and it is my daily driver. I have 326 miles now.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Mine is an A10, but I daily drive it. I work for an airline and people usually ask “and you leave it at the airport????”…Yes, I do.

For some reason hasn’t got a scratch yet in the parking lot. 5,000 miles since August, averaging 18.5 MPG…

It gets a bit over 21mpg if my wife takes it to her work every now and then. I’m happy with it and hope it last very long time…at least 15-20yrs.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Mine is an A10, but I daily drive it. I work for an airline and people usually ask “and you leave it at the airport????”…Yes, I do.

For some reason hasn’t got a scratch yet in the parking lot. 5,000 miles since August, averaging 18.5 MPG…

It gets a bit over 21mpg if my wife takes it to her work every now and then. I’m happy with it and hope it last very long time…at least 15-20yrs.
Awesome, yep I daily mine I have 2 rock chips already. Things happen and I’m prepared to fix as they do. Best part about the M1 parts are easy to find and cheap. It’s a parts bin badass…….hmmmm maybe I should get that license plate! Lol

Sponsored

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Awesome, yep I daily mine I have 2 rock chips already. Things happen and I’m prepared to fix as they do. Best part about the M1 parts are easy to find and cheap. It’s a parts bin badass…….hmmmm maybe I should get that license plate! Lol
I’ve been thinking about a license plate lately.

I did put some PPF in hood, mirrors, bumper, front roof and decklid.

So far, still looks like new, I feel bad cause I need to wash it and haven’t had any time in the past 2 months.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I’ve been thinking about a license plate lately.

I did put some PPF in hood, mirrors, bumper, front roof and decklid.

So far, still looks like new, I feel bad cause I need to wash it and haven’t had any time in the past 2 months.
yeah I have a ceramic coating only maybe I’ll add PPF.

one of the rock chips is actually on the rear fender

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I kinda daily mine during the seasons I'm able to drive the car. This season I am going to try and drive it a little less as I did get a lot of miles on it last year since it was my main source of transportation for longer trips and ended up getting 12.5k miles on it last year (12k I guess cause i managed 500 miles on it before parking it since it was delivered in November of 21). Mine is a HP and I live in a great pothole state too (Minnesota). So basically last season I racked up around 2k miles each month. I'm going to be swapping riding my bike and driving this to work this year and will try sticking to my bike as much as possible. I have a newer mazda cx-30 for winter and will drive that in the rain too instead of the stang.

Roady68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
23 Mach 1 Eruption Green, 6 spd, '69 Road Runner
I travel a lot for work, so not as much time as I'd like. But I do manage to get it out once in a while. I took it grocery shopping the other day. Yes, it's a manual. I have taken it to work a few times too.

IMG_4162 - Copy.jpg

Sponsored

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
I work from home, but do leave the house about 3-4 times a week to either go to the grocery store or one of my pool league nights. I think even if I had to sit in morning and afternoon rush hour traffic, I'd still have the manual transmission. It's just so much more fun to drive.

I had to go down to Myrtle Beach for a pool tournament a couple weeks ago, and the M1 made the 90-minute trip quick and comfortable, just as a Grand Touring car should. I do agree with what someone said above about the Track exhaust mode getting to be a little much after cruising on the highway for a while. At 70+ mph, Normal mode saves my ears and makes listening to music much easier. Once off the interstate though, it's back into full-on sound.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I took it grocery shopping the other day.
I work from home, but do leave the house about 3-4 times a week to either go to the grocery store or one of my pool league nights.
I believe Mach 1 is close to perfect grocery car, right after tracking, spirited driving, donuts burning, hard parking and dragstripping :wink:.

docmogas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Mine is definitely not a daily as my commute to work is a minimum of 120 miles a day. And that entails a lot of less than stellar highways and time behind tractor trailers. Definitely don't want to put that wear and tear on my Mach 1. When ever I'm off, generally onw week a month, I'm always in the Mach.

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sierra, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
I think maybe just the gurney flap in CF would be a nice touch 🤔 man When I bought the M1 I was like this car is perfect I won’t do anything but can’t help adding little things here and there. Lol
I said the same thing car is perfect! But I have the aluminum pedals and matching dead pedal on the way and hood struts waiting to be ordered. But I’m gonna try to keep it as stock as possible because it’s such a great car straight from the factory.
Sponsored