Sponsored

How many of you guys daily your Mach 1s? Extra credit for manual trans!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Because I work from home, I pretend Im doing rolling burnouts in the kitchen, slamming gears and speeding up the stairs to my office.:cwl: Current mileage is 1541, since July 22
Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Great choice, get rid of that M2! LOL I think we are good with Markups now, you should be able to find a easy MSRP or below at this time. I don't think you can order any more, I think the order banks are closed. Either way Good luck!
Never done with markup in SoCal. Never. I
Great choice, get rid of that M2! LOL I think we are good with Markups now, you should be able to find a easy MSRP or below at this time. I don't think you can order any more, I think the order banks are closed. Either way Good luck!
Never getting rid of my M2. I just need to find a Ford dealer in SoCal that doesn't play this ADM BS.
I would love to have a Mach as a daily, I just refuse to give these thieves adm.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Oops..meant 1K a month...at a little over 20K on it now. Great daily driver.
Ohhh that makes a lot more sense haha. Good to hear itā€™s still great from someone dailying it for a while! Not like Iā€™ve ever had doubts that Iā€™ll stop loving it at some point, but still good to hear.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Never done with markup in SoCal. Never. I

Never getting rid of my M2. I just need to find a Ford dealer in SoCal that doesn't play this ADM BS.
I would love to have a Mach as a daily, I just refuse to give these thieves adm.
This dealer in SoCal were I bought my M1 at MSRP through order(but others were marked up 12k).

I see now they offer this one at MSRP should be easier to find now seems like.

https://www.santamargaritaford.com/...ustang-mach-1-rwd-2d-coupe-1fa6p8r02n5554132/

granted if you want the HP them thieves will most likely mark it up some but good luck on your search.

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
I picked mine up mid-October and now have about 4.5k miles on it. The more I drive it, the better.
DSC_2796.JPG
Are those Anderson carbon parts? They look great, did you use the stock screws for the gurney flap?

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Are those Anderson carbon parts? They look great, did you use the stock screws for the gurney flap?
I hate bare carbon fiber almost as much as I hate chrome. šŸ˜¦

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
I hate bare carbon fiber almost as much as I hate chrome. šŸ˜¦
the deck lid is a bit large but looks better with the badge retained, I like small carbon accents,I think the gurney flap looks goodā€¦but $500 is too steep šŸ˜‚

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. Yes, they are Anderson Composite. I'm also due to get an Anderson carbon fiber hood soon, which is sounds like many of you will detest. I don't know which screws were used for the flap as I had a shop install them. Are one set of screws better?

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I think maybe just the gurney flap in CF would be a nice touch šŸ¤” man When I bought the M1 I was like this car is perfect I wonā€™t do anything but canā€™t help adding little things here and there. Lol

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Yes, they are Anderson Composite. I'm also due to get an Anderson carbon fiber hood soon, which is sounds like many of you will detest. I don't know which screws were used for the flap as I had a shop install them. Are one set of screws better?
I like it, there are ā€œfancyā€ hardware to attach that Iā€™ve seen, mostly appearance but some have security-type heads that require a special bit to remove. Just curious.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
the deck lid is a bit large but looks better with the badge retained, I like small carbon accents,I think the gurney flap looks goodā€¦but $500 is too steep šŸ˜‚
I agree. We have a guy in our club that has every piece I've ever scene in carbon fiber and then some, it's like a rolling carbon fiber catalog for American Muscle and Amazon. I think his cigar lighter and his turn signal stocks have carbon covers. I think he's even taken stick on CF and added it to pretty much every non-moving part in and on his Mustang.

PainInTheNic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2018 Ford F250
I have 10+K on the odometer of my 2021 Mach 1 with the Tremec.

The finance manager casually made a comment about "no one drives these cars daily". I let him know that I most certainly would be upon which he promptly shook my hand. LOL!!

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
If there is no snow on the road, roads are dry and temp is 32 degrees F or warmer, she is on the road. Manual trans here. Whatā€™s the extra credit prize?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I daily my Bullitt and ticking closer to 48k miles. I now it's a notch below Mach 1 in some performance aspects, but it's a wonderful cruiser.
Got dedicated winter set (didn't have to use it this year) and all-seasons Pilot 4S on it now.

It's seen rain, snow, shine, plenty of salt. Heresy to some, but a commute I'm loving every day (obviously best case would be no commute) and loving the car and the way it drives.

I don't hurt for cash, but at the same time having a dedicated weekender for this much money is not achievable for me, so I just ride it as much as I can.
And since it's Bullitt, by default I get them bonus manual points. :)
Sponsored