Sponsored

Houston dealerships

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Took your advice and drove out to Katy Autonation after several emails back and forth with Mike Cybulski. Wow, four mustangs in the showroom and a whole herd parked outside. They are happy to sell under Ford plans, in my case A plan, no stress and Mike is a great guy to deal with. I bought one, picking it up noon today :)
That's great news! Glade you found yourself a stang! I went in last night to sign all the paperwork, give my down payment and trade in my jeep. They gave me an F150 as a loaner till my car arrives.
Sponsored

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is a photo of my loaner [emoji3]
227a4b454f24a5d3227b9751111b19a5.jpg

Sponsored

HoustonMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red EcoBoost Premium with 20" wheels...
I'm going to make a referral...something I don't do very often!

I just purchased a 2015 Race Red Mustang Ecoboost Premium package with 20" wheels from AutoNation Ford in Katy Texas (Katy is a suburb of Houston)...

I cross-shopped seven Ford dealership in Houston last week to obtain the best price!

AutoNation Ford in Katy had the best pricing by a large margin!

Jesse Pickering (Internet Sales Manager) was my sales representative at AutoNation Ford in Katy...

He's professional...easy going...and knows his Mustangs!

They possibly have the largest stock of Mustangs in the United States...I had more than 120 new Mustangs to choose from!

I tend to be a polite...but aggressive negotiator...but Jesse was able to make my transaction very simple & easy...with amazing pricing...and wonderful customer service...he was also familiar with all the current rebates!

Jesse has indicated he ships new Mustangs across the US...

Jesse "Rocks"...so before you buy...it might make sense to call him for a price quote!

Jesse Pickering (Internet Sales Manager)...his cell phone is 281-687-4606

He's at AutoNation Ford Katy (suburb of Houston)

http://autonationfordkaty.com/

Here's a link to Jesse's eBay listings for new Fords... http://www.ebay.com/sch/championkaty...l?rt=nc&_dmd=2

Happy shopping!

HoustonMustang (Randy)

beniciodeltoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange 5.0

speaking of houston dealerships.. i had a car on order from a dealer and watching cotus it kept getting pushed back. i was searching around different places and checked out autonation katy after looking here... well 24 hours later and here she is

2015 competition orange
6-speed
leather recaros
navigation
performance package

picked it up with 7 miles on it and has just over 60 right now. it will be in the garage till next week when i can drop it off at Vive Auto here in Houston to get the whole front covered in XPEL and the windows tinted with Huper Optik film.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
I vouch for joe meyers ford out in jersey city. They are big on customer service and experience.

sleepless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Guard flavored
I have to say, I had the opposite experience at Joe Myers Ford in Jersey City.

The salesman on the floor was very nice, zero pressure, and was happy to let me test drive any car I wanted. He was a great start to my car buying experience, but he stated he was only 8 months on the job and couldn't even explain the details of the different trim levels.

However, EVERY single time I was there he said his manager would want to talk to me before I left. Each manager (different ones each time) would come in with an obnoxious, power play iron grip handshake and this intense eye contact the whole time. At first it was amusing to see the slick car salesmen trope in real life (they think this actually works??), but it soon grew frustrating. I had a 30 minute "conversation" where he spoke about the integrity of the dealership and how every other dealership would try to scam me at every turn, but not Joe Myers!

It was disturbing, and made me disgusted with the entire dealership. If their preferred tactic is psych mind games, on a visit where I specifically stated I was only doing research and not ready to buy, it could only get worse in the haggling stage. Huge red flag! The second visit, the manager started arguing with me that he was trying to save me time and I shouldn't bother shopping at dealerships further away. As in, actually trying to berate me with his flawless logic. The whole place is a joke.

I would never go to Joe Myers Ford for a single thing- purchase or service- after that experience. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

FATHERFORD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I got the cheapest price from autonation Katy... They are all about volume, and the sales guys get bonus's after 10 cars a week or something like that. They don't get a "percentage" of the sale. They just get a flat fee per car + 10 car bonus.

Sponsored

Rig Dawg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
I ordered and received mine from Tommie Vaughn Ford in Houston - they're inside the loop, in the Heights. Thad Free helped me, great guy and a Mustang dude.

sleepless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Guard flavored
I ordered and received mine from Tommie Vaughn Ford in Houston - they're inside the loop, in the Heights. Thad Free helped me, great guy and a Mustang dude.
Me too! :cheers:

Well, haven't received yet. Did you inspect the car when it arrived for body panel alignment? Request no car wash or no dealer emblems? They said they don't put the front license plate on, but it would really suck if someone didn't get the memo..

Anything to look out for?

Rig Dawg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Me too! :cheers:

Well, haven't received yet. Did you inspect the car when it arrived for body panel alignment? Request no car wash or no dealer emblems? They said they don't put the front license plate on, but it would really suck if someone didn't get the memo..

Anything to look out for?

Be sure you ask, and Thad will ensure that no front license plate bracket OR dealer emblem is installed. Otherwise, I let them prep the car as per usual. Always inspect the vehicle in daylight.
I accepted the car and then we (Thad and I) went straight to the body shop where I had them adjust hood and trunk lid alignment as I waited. They were cool. :thumbsup:

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
got mine last week from Auto Nation Ford in Katy. Search my thread. 33,377 for a GT with PP and recaros.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
autonation in katy has the best prices, but he sold my car right before i called him ; ;

so i had to drive out to ryan ford in sealy. they couldnt match the price was like 300 bucks more, but i still came in a few hundred under invoice.

Sponsored