Sponsored

Houston dealerships

5.0Phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hey there been checking out the forums for a while and I see there are a lot of Houston folks on here. So I have to ask does anyone know a good dealership around town that will deal or at least has decent salesmen? I've been to tomball and planet Ford and frankly I've been unimpressed.
Sponsored

texasgator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium Magnetic/Redline
Hey there been checking out the forums for a while and I see there are a lot of Houston folks on here. So I have to ask does anyone know a good dealership around town that will deal or at least has decent salesmen? I've been to tomball and planet Ford and frankly I've been unimpressed.
I have mine on order with Daryle Nelson at Gullo Ford in Conroe. They did x-plan on my order and have been easy to deal with.

MyMustangVault

Ghost Rhider
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE WW #381

Tomball Ford is where I ordered my LE WW Auto #381 on May 20th. No up-charge, paid full retail - since I had been on their waiting list since Feb 2014. Very fine experience so far.

B17drvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th LE #48
Ryan Ford in Sealy. Great family dealership. Bought 5 cars from them and another 25 referred.
Ask for Sabrena

Sponsored

MustangTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange
Bought mine at AutoNation in Katy, as well. They honored the X-plan and my sales guy was super easy to deal with. Ryan Davis was his name.

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Legacy Ford just south of Katy is where I got mine. Great dealership and friendly staff. I was able to get a/z plan on my GT Premium PP :thumbsup:

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Drive North an hour and Visit Steven Johnson at Henson Ford, 1 V6, 3 EB PP and 2 GT PP in stock and they will gladly take X-plan.

PS these cars haven't been test driven and dealer employees may not drive.

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Bought mine at AutoNation in Katy, as well. They honored the X-plan and my sales guy was super easy to deal with. Ryan Davis was his name.
I went to AutoNation in Katy.

I have mine on order with AutoNation Katy as well. So far they have been great! and yes they do honor X-plan

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
Ditto. AutoNation Katy was a good experience for me. They sell a lot of mustangs, so they'll have the best selection of buying off the lot and might be able to get your order quicker than some dealerships due to how many Mustangs they order. They honor X-Plan as well and everyone I've talked to their has been friendly and helpful. Not super pushy either, which is good.

Sponsored

CMC#5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
As an FYI, I signed papers at Gullo for a dealer trade car. This included giving them a deposit of $5k. Four business days later, after I called them for an update, they said the other dealer had sold the car. Now, I'm sure the other dealer did in fact sell the car, but there's no telling how contributory Gullo's actions were (ie when did they contact the other dealer to secure the deal, what kind of follow up they did, etc.)
Two days have gone by and I'm still waiting for Gullo to give me my deposit back.

CMC#5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
Finally got my deposit back from Gullo, but I had to drive there to make it happen. Nobody there seemed to even know that the deal had fallen through and they owed me a pile of money. Nice.

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Finally got my deposit back from Gullo, but I had to drive there to make it happen. Nobody there seemed to even know that the deal had fallen through and they owed me a pile of money. Nice.
That sucks, at least you got your money back.

Don't know how far away you are from Katy Ford, but I really do recommend them, they have been great this whole time.

They also have a good selection of cars on the lot, last I checked they had 20 of them. My car is scheduled to be here on Saturday, and they have been great this whole time during my wait.

CMC#5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
Took your advice and drove out to Katy Autonation after several emails back and forth with Mike Cybulski. Wow, four mustangs in the showroom and a whole herd parked outside. They are happy to sell under Ford plans, in my case A plan, no stress and Mike is a great guy to deal with. I bought one, picking it up noon today :)

nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium PP
I have mine on order with Daryle Nelson at Gullo Ford in Conroe. They did x-plan on my order and have been easy to deal with.
I also ordered mine with Daryle at Gullo. He's been great, putting up with me constantly checking the order status. I had to shop all the different dealers in North Houston before I found him with the best price, including a USAA discount.
Sponsored