Sponsored

Horrible to see this

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Some of us who learned to drive in the 60's and 70's had to take driver's education courses during hi school. In those classes, we watched videos of car wrecks. One movie title was Signal 30, I think. Gory and sobering stuff was shown, as is these pictures and video. To this day, a friend of mine uses the term Signal 30 to describe in brief, a fatal accident. I wonder if the driver was a member of this website. RIP.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Last edited:

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
That sucks too…. someone on YT said “legend has it he’s still traveling with that truck driver” 😂
That little wave from the driver made me LOL 😅

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
That’s pretty sad. 🥺 I guess we will know more once his/her NOK is notified.

There was another incident of a 14 yr old in Ohio 4 days ago but he’s not dead and is luckier. A 14 year old should not be driving and should not be in a police chase. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Dumbass parents or lack thereof.

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Still I’d imagine seeing all of those brake lights would be an indicator. But most people here in America drive with a phone in their hands most of the time
That was just painful to watch..wonder why the first car that was disabled in the middle of the highway..if they didn’t have emergency flares, just flash the hazard lights.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Still I’d imagine seeing all of those brake lights would be an indicator. But most people here in America drive with a phone in their hands most of the time
I'm generally an anti regulation person but I would support having cell phones not work if moving faster than say 5 mph.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
For those of you in California and might of heard of this one
People are too distracted to not look FORWARD enough to avoid crazy stuff like this. When ever I see brake lights going off WAY OUT AHEAD of me (I always make it a point to look for them), that's an early warning that something is going on. That prevents last second panic maneuvers (and resulting crashes) like you see going on here. If people can't see brake lights at night way ahead of them, then they are either distracted or a crappy driver.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, I can’t imagine how fast you need to be going to get a mustang that far under a truck like that. I wonder if the only thing that stopped it was the trailer wheels and axles.
I agree the axles were the "wall" that stopped it. It doesn't take much to shear off the top of a car. Apparently, this semi trailer didn't have the beefed up rear end crash bar, or if it did that didn't help in this case. People have been trying for decades to try and get crash bars on semi trailers that would prevent a car from going underneath.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There was another incident of a 14 yr old in Ohio 4 days ago but he’s not dead and is luckier. A 14 year old should not be driving and should not be in a police chase. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep, lots of things people shouldn't be doing these days ... but hey, the world is going idiocracy nuts so why not join in? 😜