1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Since the closing of Cal Speedway I decided to use my car on the street a lot more and thus wanted a spare tire and trunk. So I moved my diff cooler from the spare tire well to underneath the car. Here is the overview.
Sponsored

carguy231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Since the closing of Cal Speedway I decided to use my car on the street a lot more and thus wanted a spare tire and trunk. So I moved my diff cooler from the spare tire well to underneath the car. Here is the overview.
Is it possible to place the pump behind the electronic box, and thus away from the muffler? Seems like the motor might live longer if it stays cooler...

OP
OP
1 old racer

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not enough space. Tried I just couldn't find a mounting spot and with the two inlet connectors just ran out of room. This is why I really feel the same tire well us the best place for the complete unit. If you look in the "DIY'section you will find where I installed it there and I never had to worry about excessive heat. But for the next year or two u will be using the trunk and will have a full size spare. That is why I relocated it.

OP
OP
1 old racer

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase