Ford Mustang GT

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
What is the average number of miles traveled in the UK? Last time I checked in the USA, it was 15K per year. That being said, 56K miles on a 2019 is high, but if the car is in excellent shape and you feel like the price is right for you, go for it. If the tires and brakes aren’t new, maybe you could try negotiating for a brand new set of each. Other things to consider would be; changing all fluids (oil, trans fluid, diff. fluid and coolant), spark plugs and air cleaner and you should have good running car.

Last edited:

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Full Ford service history? Also how many previous owners, was this a press car/demo?

What ford warranty is left? Isn't it £60k/3 years so you would just be covered?

Personally I would be wary as clocking up that sort of milage is a little suspect, particularly during a period when covid has meant the majority of cars have seen very low miles put on them.

I'd want to know why?

OP
OP
Arashk998

Arashk998

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arash
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Thanks for the help. How much are the spark plugs for the mustang if done at a dealership?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks for the help. How much are the spark plugs for the mustang if done at a dealership?
I would guess that the dealer would charge an hour labor for this. They’re really not that hard to change. The left rear is the most challenging to get out. I had to play with different sockets and wobble extensions for that one in my Bullitt. Plugs will run between $80-$100 depending on where you purchase them.

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Spotted this from a UK member and thought of you - it at least gives you a guide on component cost :

Oh to live in USA where Mustang spark plugs are 2 a penny.

I agree with what you've said, that's my plan.

From what I've seen so far a single plug is £47+ and a set of 8 a more reasonable £75. That's if they have them in stock.

Plenty on Ebay from the US at $12 or so but postage and import duties kill it.
WD :like:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well I speced my car similar just in a different colour so in that respect, I like them lol :like:

Manual :like:
Recaro :like: (standard on a UK Bulitt for our stateside friends reading this).

I’m not a fan of the chrome, but then I know there’s even less people that like lime so aesthetic opinions don’t count for much, you have to go with what you like :like:

I don’t know how much benefit the Bulitt tune has on a UK car with GPF's etc so I will let others argue that point.

You will have to weigh up the mileage v cost ratio - my gut feeling is that both are high, but I don’t really keep an eye on these things and I know that 2nd hand values are crazy at the moment (recently seen a one year old with 3K miles up 3K on its original rrp !).

Good luck and let us know what you end up doing :like:

WD :like:

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Great find thanks👌🏼
what’s your opinion on the bullitt
My opinion in the Bullitt although not asked for is pretty straight forward, if you prefer the looks over the GT that much go for it. Is it any better than a similar spec GT, nope, was it worth the premium, again not particularly hence why I own a GT.

I'm not a fan of all the motifs(same with the mach1) but get why others like it.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
To do that sort of mileage it has clearly been an everyday driver and probably lots of motorway miles. That is an odd choice of car for that sort of use but the car will have no problems doing it. Just check for slightly different things such as stone chips. Cars like to be used, low mileage cars often have more problems than daily used cars, as long as the price is right go for it.
Sponsored