Sponsored

Hey guys just picked up my new GT

Sim.S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Performance Pack | 20
Hey guys just picked up my new oxford white mustang about 4 hours ago i'm a new member here. The car has the performance pack and its a manual transmission heres some pictures i took with my phone i will take better ones soon. I live in Calgary, Alberta. Pretty excited to drive this thing, been awesome so far!:ford: Let me know what you think!

2iOe4Gq.jpg

mnqFvIz.jpg

AxyimlJ.jpg

TaOz9Xc.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Sim.S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats my gf to this day gives me hell for not buying that exact one instead of co
Man i was debating between this and competition orange same exact spec otherwise and in the end i had to go with the white! Gotta admit tho CO is awesome!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Congrats man! While I love my color, I think I would have loved oxford white as well. That color makes the wide back of the car look so much better IMHO.

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
I like the white as it is closest to the ty, the TY just makes the car seem thicker and really shows the lines.

Grats on the car, what are your plans for it? Being a pp with mt 3.73 what direction do you think is the best set up as far as mods?

Just noticed you stuck with a base model, good choice.

Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Congrats! Had ox white on my 14 Roush, great color!

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
I had a '13GT with a stick and just drove a 2016GT w/PP yesterday and FORD has really done a lot to fix the notchy shifting MT-82. I was VERY impressed at how smooth the PP shifted. Effortless.

Enjoy your car and congrats!!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
awesome and welcome!

OP
OP

Sim.S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like the white as it is closest to the ty, the TY just makes the car seem thicker and really shows the lines.

Grats on the car, what are your plans for it? Being a pp with mt 3.73 what direction do you think is the best set up as far as mods?

Just noticed you stuck with a base model, good choice.

Yea i wanted a base model because i got a truck to drive daily and it has all the goodies plus i never use myford touch and all i need is a solid car for the weekends so i didn't think i needed a premium. Also for mods I'm getting a corsa extreme soon here and some steeda suspension goodies. Wanna keep stock power for a bit then maybe down the road a roush supercharger but i might just keep it N/a. Also i saw a yellow one at the dealer a few months back it was so beautiful and yea your right shows lines extremely well!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Sim.S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awesome and welcome!
I've been looking at your exhaust videos here and i gotta tell ya i was going to pull the trigger on a roush axle back and mrt h pipe but your videos changed my mind now getting a corsa extreme! Thanks!

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I've been looking at your exhaust videos here and i gotta tell ya i was going to pull the trigger on a roush axle back and mrt h pipe but your videos changed my mind now getting a corsa extreme! Thanks!
haha your welcome! if it would stop raining I could actually get to doing my review/corsa extreme vs frpp video

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
haha your welcome! if it would stop raining I could actually get to doing my review/corsa extreme vs frpp video
Hey man, got a link to a video outside of that parking lot? Maybe some in car recordings or drive bys? I've gotten to love my Roush with x pipes but wouldn't mind hearing some other nice ones lol.

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Congrats on the Mustang, looks good in white! Taking that quiet stock exhaust off and going to the Corsa is like going from Clark Kent to Superman!

OP
OP

Sim.S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey man, got a link to a video outside of that parking lot? Maybe some in car recordings or drive bys? I've gotten to love my Roush with x pipes but wouldn't mind hearing some other nice ones lol.

Do you have any videos of your roush exhaust?

OP
OP

Sim.S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the Mustang, looks good in white! Taking that quiet stock exhaust off and going to the Corsa is like going from Clark Kent to Superman!
Oh yea forsure man! and how are those Steeda Progressives? I'm thinking of ordering some!
Sponsored