Not open for further replies.

Massman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
My 2019 Bullitt was working fine with Waze and Android Auto. Today despite trying everything I could think of I could not get Sync 3 to open Waze. When I tried to connect apps to my Galaxy S9+ I continued to receive a message "no apps found". Any help would be greatly appreciated.The following is what my Sync 3 info shows:
Sync 3 Software version 3.3
Build 19052_ PRODUCT
Ford Motor Company
Sync Mac Address OS
System update 30:45:11:1C:7D:D8
Bluetooth 30-45-11-1c-7d-d7
Gracenote version 1.1.1.1332 (NA 0010)maps version: NA 1 17

Thanks in advance
Ed
Sponsored

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
1st, you posted in the politics section. At some point this will be moved. 2nd is the issue only with android auto?. I mean does your headunit work at all?. Does your phone connect to the headunit? If you haven't already, try to do a master reset and see if that changes anything.

OP
OP
Massman

Massman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2004 Explorer Sport Trac, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Sorry for posting in the wrong section. I wasn't sure how to select the various sections. My headset works fine with everything else and yes my phone is connecting. I can make and receive phone calls and play music from my phone. I updated the android auto app so I don't think the issue is my phone. What confuses me is that Waze was working a week or so when I last used it. Today I had a road trip and ended up having my passenger to use Waze on my phone to avoid traffic issues and use some "short cuts" I hadn't taken for a while and wasn't positive my memory was on target.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.