Sponsored

Help with my build !!!

Mikeextrafast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT premium performance package
I have an 18 auto .. I am ready to go forced induction.. I would like to make around 850 rwhp. Looking for suggestions turbo or Whipple. Anyone have a solid 850-900 rwhp recipe ???
Sponsored

Notheryote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Both will get you there with supporting mods, just a matter of how you want to do it. People are making mid 800’s on stage 2 whipple, e85, and smaller pulley. Turbos will easily get there with with e85 if you crank them up enough.

You should instead look at A) the costs for each one to do so and B) what kind of driving style you prefer (instant torque or built up torque with more potential power).

OP
OP

Mikeextrafast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT premium performance package
How does the e85 do if the car isn’t driven a lot?

Notheryote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Not sure, I believe it’s hygroscopic, so you might run into issues with it not being good after a while. But, someone else can probably answer that.

Sponsored

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
Some people said they don't recommend storing your car for a month or more with E85 in the tank or have it stored for to long in general, I dont run my car a couple days a week and its fine. I'd say that if you plan on storing for longer than a month to drain it and fill up with 91 or 93. Depends how long it'll be stored, theres a thread on here with people discussing it.

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I’ve stored E85 for several months and it always tests the same. 700-730 is about all your going to want to push on 93 so race gas or E85 is a must, I vote whipple!
Sponsored