OP

drewbobbaker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Ecoboost
Ok update. The 02s were definitely turned off, and that seems to be what was keeping the inspection station from registering the OBD port, because the 02s, 02 Heater, and Heated Cat emissions readiness tests hadn't run. So I got with the tuner and got a file that was emissions ready with all of that turned on, but now i'm having the issue of getting all of the emissions readiness tests to complete. I was able to get all but the 02 and 02 Heater to complete, and even after 1,000 miles and all kinds of drive cycles I haven't been able to get them to complete. I've done a KAM reset and started from scratch, so now i'm attempting to get the tests to complete all over again. However, does anyone see anything wrong with any readings on the attached images? Just want to make sure they look good, because i've read that the 02 voltage should be at 0.5 (V) for a proper air/fuel mixture. Which might be what's keeping the 02 readiness test from completing?

IMG_20211005_122409.jpg

IMG_20211005_122416.jpg

IMG_20211005_122703.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

drewbobbaker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Ecoboost
Were you able to do it in one complete drive cycle? I'm just wondering if this can be done at different times depending on the monitor you need to run. It's also hard to hit all of those items in sequence perfectly unless you have the exact stretch of road that fits the drive cycle. For instance, I gotta drive a little ways before I can get to an uninterrupted stretch of road I can drive at 40mpg for 4 minutes for the HEGO monitor.

BadHabit2Break

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
Were you able to do it in one complete drive cycle? I'm just wondering if this can be done at different times depending on the monitor you need to run. It's also hard to hit all of those items in sequence perfectly unless you have the exact stretch of road that fits the drive cycle. For instance, I gotta drive a little ways before I can get to an uninterrupted stretch of road I can drive at 40mpg for 4 minutes for the HEGO monitor.
I live in Houston and did part of it on the toll road and the other on the side road. It was a pain but do able. usually would complete part on the way to work and on the way home it would complete everything.

If you have an Android phone, I would suggest getting an app called Torq and buying a bluetooth ODBII port reader. In TORQ you can see the emission drive cycle and monitor them completing.

OP
OP

drewbobbaker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Ecoboost
Thanks man! Does that app show them in progress or anything? The scanner I have shows which ones have completed and which ones haven't like this.

IMG_20210909_163712.jpg

BadHabit2Break

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
Thanks man! Does that app show them in progress or anything? The scanner I have shows which ones have completed and which ones haven't like this.
now really progress, but incomplete/complete. But the app does so much more also.
Sponsored