SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Awesome! :headbang:

I'm sure you'll love the Corsa Xtreme. Lots of positive feedback from owners here on the forum!

Be sure to post up your initial reaction once you get it installed! :cheers:
Sponsored

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
I just installed my corsa extreme you'll love it. There loud when you accelerate but when cruising I don't hear anything and no drone

351MachOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I have an x-pipe resonator delete and the sport axle back. It sounds great. It is loud on start and it always lets you know it's back there. But at cruising it is mellow and NO Drone.

Quick question... Does a Corsa double X bolt directly to their axle back? Let's say I find someone selling one, can I just remove the 2.5-3" adapters and go?

The Corsa is as good as everyone says... don't worry.

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
Cold start loud but quiets quickly. It will take a bit of getting use the "loud". The first day I drove mine, I thought, oh shit I made a mistake because it was real loud. I know know how to balance the throttle and my speed to keep the noise down. You will not be disappointed one bit. It's a great system - 80 mph on the highway and you hear nothing.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Anyone interested in a new Corsa setup make sure to give us a shout. We've got special customer loyalty pricing on the entire Corsa line.

We look forward to assisting you guys.

561-753-8105

Apparently the sale is over, I just logged in and there was no discount on Corsa.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
It's not too much. You can keep it tame

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

pwny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I bought mine in October and have almost 7k miles on it at this point. The pony was delivered on a Thursday and I installed the Corsa Xtreme on that Friday (the day after it arrived). Overall cruising it's mellow and pleasant to the ears. You definitely know the car is alive. It's a very distinct sound though from other catbacks and the "exotic" description would be accurate. I easily receive a compliment a week on the sound of it and regularly run into someone thinking that a lot more is done to the car. The install is painless, with a lift you'll be on the road within a half hour (hour if you car clean up actually aligned the tips).

Phone conversations via Bluetooth aren't a problem and can be carried on without shouting or having to continually repeat myself. However... If you go to pass someone, just advise the other person to please hold for a moment because neither of you will be able to hear sh*t else. You definitely know when it starts up and if you back into your driveway, or live close to your neighbors, they will know when you're awake as well. Thankfully, I have a circle drive on a corner lot, so it's not that big of a deal. I pulled in the opposite direction once and I don't know which was more vocal, the car or the lady...

steveespo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PPL2, 2017 F-150 XLT SCREW
I just ordered the "Sport" catback. Great experience with Corsa Tourings on my 2011.Has anyone done a dyno run before and after with the 3" catback systems out there? Just want to know what gains if any are there. Guess it will be 5-10 whp at most, taking the weight off the car is the better gain.
Steve

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Barely any gains. All sound on every catback out there. Cat deletes or headers if you want gains.

Sponsored

steveespo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PPL2, 2017 F-150 XLT SCREW
Barely any gains. All sound on every catback out there. Cat deletes or headers if you want gains.
Did you run your car before and after Khyber?
Thanks for the reply.
Steve

96blowncobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I leave around 4am, my extreme is loud no doubt but its half the cold start volume as my roush with resonator delete was.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Did you run your car before and after Khyber?
Thanks for the reply.
Steve
No but it's known thing all over. Barely makes a difference.

OP
OP

Superfrg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I just got the Corsa Extreme installed.
Stock on everything else.

First impressions are wow....just wow.
Its fantastic and just perfect in tone. Its not just noise, but great quality noise.

As mentioned earlier, sound levels easily controlable by throttle and shifting input.
It seems very livable for a daily driver.

Push it and it starts screaming like you are beeing chased by Beelzebub....on crack.

I was scared (like a Little girl) that it was going to be this sick wall of constant noise, but my fears was put to shame.
Sponsored