Help finding this part?

armani5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armani
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don't know what sub group to have put this in but does anyone know the part no. to the picture I have put? I need this for my car but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

mustang.png
Sponsored

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
Is that the door jamb or fender well? Hard to tell.

OP
OP
armani5.0

armani5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armani
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Is that the door jamb or fender well? Hard to tell.
Fender well. I have an mp concepts gt350 bumper and I need whatever that is to connect the bumper to the fender liner if that made any sense.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
That is the duct for allowing incoming air to pass over the front brakes (and also serves to reduce lift at speed). This was usually found on the PP equipped S550’s - not sure that its standard on all.

For instance if the vehicle was PP equipped, looking at the front bumper cover, the black honeycomb “vents” under the lights would actually be perforated, allowing the air through that duct work. On non-PP S550’s, the black honeycomb was solid.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the PP cars had the honeycomb blocked as they used the undertray ducts and deflectors to cool the brakes ?

I’m pretty sure that part the OP wants is ultrasonic / heat welded to the front clip - certainly looks that way on what I can see of mine without any disassembly.

My reference is a 2020 UK GT (PP1) if that helps (with blocked front honeycomb vents).

Whichever option it’s off, hope you get it sorted :like:

WD :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
armani5.0

armani5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armani
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That is the duct for allowing incoming air to pass over the front brakes (and also serves to reduce lift at speed). This was usually found on the PP equipped S550’s - not sure that its standard on all.

For instance if the vehicle was PP equipped, looking at the front bumper cover, the black honeycomb “vents” under the lights would actually be perforated, allowing the air through that duct work. On non-PP S550’s, the black honeycomb was solid.

Yea that’s exactly what I need! My car is a performance pack car and now since I have an aftermarket bumper there’s a hole in the shape of the vent open looks really ugly being that it’s open now.

OP
OP
armani5.0

armani5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armani
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I thought the PP cars had the honeycomb blocked as they used the undertray ducts and deflectors to cool the brakes ?

I’m pretty sure that part the OP wants is ultrasonic / heat welded to the front clip - certainly looks that way on what I can see of mine without any disassembly.

My reference is a 2020 UK GT (PP1) if that helps (with blocked front honeycomb vents).

Whichever option it’s off, hope you get it sorted :like:

WD :like:
Yea mines a 2015 performance pack car and since I have a replica gt350 bumper and not a stock one it’s missing these certain vents, I just don’t know what it’s called.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
@armani5.0

reach out to @LevittownFordParts on here, great folks!! They can tell you Instantly the correct part name (and cost) if you’re in need of it, the inner fender liner for a non-PP or the front bumper cover solid vent (again for a non-PP).

-

To the comments regarding the parts on the PP - both my prior 2016 S550 and my current 2018 S550 with PP, both cars have the open honeycomb vented grilles that flow into that duct. I’m not sure why some are vented and others are not. There was a thread in here a while back where folks were questioning the PP vents with some users having the vented parts and others with same options not having them.

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I don't know what sub group to have put this in but does anyone know the part no. to the picture I have put? I need this for my car but I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

mustang.png

That piece is part of the fog lamp housing FR3Z-17E811-AA

1613428160974.png

1613428170679.png

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored