Sponsored

Hellion complete kit with canned bbr tune

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
Has anyone has this combo on there car? What kind of boost will it make? Just the kit no boost a pump?
Sponsored

Kryckter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Has anyone has this combo on there car? What kind of boost will it make? Just the kit no boost a pump?
I think the normal kit out of the box on wastegate springs and their tune will do 6-7psi and should make 550-600rwhp. ;)

OP
OP

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
I think the normal kit out of the box on wastegate springs and their tune will do 6-7psi and should make 550-600rwhp. ;)
Does the canned tune make the auto tranny shift better or do you have to spend more money to get the canned tune dialed in?

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Does the canned tune make the auto tranny shift better or do you have to spend more money to get the canned tune dialed in?
Hello.

Yes, the base tune does include trans upgrades.

Sponsored

OP
OP

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
Hello.

Yes, the base tune does include trans upgrades.
Ok thanks! I think the kit is a better value to get the tune and injectors. I was hoping to run 8 lbs of boost but I guess the 47lb injectors are only good for 6 to 7 lbs? If a online vendor sells the kit are you willing to substitute a bigger injector so I could run 8lbs? Or will I have to go the tuner kit route? I think I would be fine at 7 lbs but I think 6 is not enough.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ok thanks! I think the kit is a better value to get the tune and injectors. I was hoping to run 8 lbs of boost but I guess the 47lb injectors are only good for 6 to 7 lbs? If a online vendor sells the kit are you willing to substitute a bigger injector so I could run 8lbs? Or will I have to go the tuner kit route? I think I would be fine at 7 lbs but I think 6 is not enough.
Hello.

Our base kit can support 8 psi no problem. We can also upgrade injectors to 95 lb units and send a base tune as well.

Team Hellion

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
Do you have any dealers or aftermarket companies that you could buy a "package" car (ala Roush, Saleen etc.) at?
Sponsored