Heater panel, and Locking circuit locations please

gtv6capri

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 5.0, 1972 Ford Capri GT V6
Hi all, I had a mishap with the wiring harness in the trunk of my 2017 coupe, it got - quite literally- ripped out through the opening. I have repaired the harness and have everything rearward working, but, the heater/climate control panel has no power to the fascia or seat heater switches, and, the remote central locking is not working I am having to put the key fob in the cup holder to start the car. I cannot adjust heater AC settings from Sync although the screen displays them as per normal.

I have replaced the "triple" fuse and still no power to either feature. I assume that the wiring harness has disturbed the plug into the BCM or something, or there are other fuses in the system that link to heater/locking.

So my question is, where do I find the BCM that controls the heater panel, and the locking system? Are there any other places I should troubleshoot first?

All help greatly appreciated, cheers guys
Sponsored

OP
OP

gtv6capri

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 5.0, 1972 Ford Capri GT V6
Many thanks. Ill remove and re-fit the connection plugs to make sure they are tight. Do you happen to know which of the 2 units does the locking?