Haven’t received a confirmation email from ford

NewNitrous

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nestor
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey y’all I’m new here. I ordered a 2022 base grabber blue GT and I haven’t gotten an email from them saying my order has been confirmed or received. It’s been a week and a half. How long does it take to get an email?
Sponsored

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
The confirmation e-mail should come almost instantly when the order is actually placed. Check with your dealer to make sure it was placed and that they have your correct email on file.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
The confirmation e-mail should come almost instantly when the order is actually placed. Check with your dealer to make sure it was placed and that they have your correct email on file.
Like he said.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Yea, and if they didnt place the order it may be too late for sometime now from the sound of production. Id be furious

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
I also put in an order on April 2nd and still haven’t got a confirmation email which they assured would’ve came yesterday. I’m already calling the dealer now daily and giving them til Friday before I go back in person to raise hell.

Sponsored

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
I placed my order yesterday and it took about 8 hours before receiving my email.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wrote a post earlier this year based on a similar experience I had with my car order. To see it, go to the link below:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2022-order-questions.169614/post-3450954
Thanks yeah I’m probably going into the dealer today then to sort out the $1k offer and make sure they actually submit my order this time. I’m not going to leave without either a confirmation email or my deposit back.

You would think these guys would know how to do their damn job. We shouldn’t have to be jumping through all these hoops to spend so much money.

This is my first time ordering a car new and I’m not impressed.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Yep, can be frustrating, but welcome to the new world!!! We’re all trying to stay on top of our orders, so be persistent but patient. Following the forum (and understanding that some folks are over the top in complaining) can help you understanding some of the things going on and challenges. The chip and supply chain issues are really bad unfortunately. I’m just glad that I have a good car in the garage and that this will be my second car! So, I want it soon but am trying to be patient. So….
-Ensure they have your correct email and it is entered with your order do that you get the confirmation and updates from Ford. I got my confirmation email on the day my dealer submitted the order.
-Confirmation of the $1000 incentive from Ford if your car qualifies.
-A copy of the “build sheet” or DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement), which will show the details of your vehicle as ordered and acknowledged by Ford.
It will also have the dealer number, your order number, and your priority submitted by your dealer (10 us the highest by a dealer).

Good luck!

Sponsored

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
I placed my order back in October, realized in December I was supposed to have received an email and did not. Called my dealer, who told me they didn't list my email address on the order, which was the reason why, and I got an email a short time later.

I chatted with Ford Performance right afterward to verify the order was placed when they said it was, and he verified the order date of 10/19.

Hopefully that's all it was in your case as well.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I placed my order back in October, realized in December I was supposed to have received an email and did not. Called my dealer, who told me they didn't list my email address on the order, which was the reason why, and I got an email a short time later.

I chatted with Ford Performance right afterward to verify the order was placed when they said it was, and he verified the order date of 10/19.

Hopefully that's all it was in your case as well.
Thanks I hope that’s all it is too. I’m glad I came here for research and caught it early on. I can’t imagine finding out months from now my order was never confirmed. I’m going to the dealer after work and I’ll see what happens. I haven’t been able to resolve anything via phone or email.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Yep, can be frustrating, but welcome to the new world!!! We’re all trying to stay on top of our orders, so be persistent but patient. Following the forum (and understanding that some folks are over the top in complaining) can help you understanding some of the things going on and challenges. The chip and supply chain issues are really bad unfortunately. I’m just glad that I have a good car in the garage and that this will be my second car! So, I want it soon but am trying to be patient. So….
-Ensure they have your correct email and it is entered with your order do that you get the confirmation and updates from Ford. I got my confirmation email on the day my dealer submitted the order.
-Confirmation of the $1000 incentive from Ford if your car qualifies.
-A copy of the “build sheet” or DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement), which will show the details of your vehicle as ordered and acknowledged by Ford.
It will also have the dealer number, your order number, and your priority submitted by your dealer (10 us the highest by a dealer).

Good luck!
All of that is true except they are not using DORA anymore but the WBDO Web Based Dealer Ordering System. You should request a screen shot of your order from their WBDO and it will include your order number and the current status. Mine is "Clean - Unscheduled"

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew
Hey y’all I’m new here. I ordered a 2022 base grabber blue GT and I haven’t gotten an email from them saying my order has been confirmed or received. It’s been a week and a half. How long does it take to get an email?
I received mine within an hour of placing my order. Definitely check with your dealer.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So my salesman called me and said he spoke with his manager and assured the order is in and the $1k offer is good. Even verified my email address. Still couldn’t provide me with an order number just assurances there is nothing to worry about. Still no email.

I’m clueless as to what’s going on…
Sponsored