OP

Metz302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT.
I had an H pipe on my old 2020 with Steeda Axle backs, which I think are essentially the same as roush, I had the same sound your describing. It was terrible. Replaced it with an AWE Touring catback and the car got a lot louder, but sounded cleaner overall.
So weird! Is it the h pipe or the mufflers? I hate it. I wanted to do the AWE setups they’re kinda expensive but I think they’re good sounding. Are they really louder?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Metz302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT.
I’ve never been a big fan of the Roush exhaust. Just doesn’t sound right to my ear but everyone is different. If you liked the sound with the X, I’d put that back on. Otherwise maybe try a different axle back. You can always sell the Roush if you end up liking a different axle back
Right. I just don’t know if it’s the axlebacks or the h pipe… I can’t really try it without it bc then the exhaust would dump right on my wheels.

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
So weird! Is it the h pipe or the mufflers? I hate it. I wanted to do the AWE setups they’re kinda expensive but I think they’re good sounding. Are they really louder?
it’s a little louder, but in a good way.

djcodeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT roush SC