Sponsored

Has owning a Mustang had any major impact on your lifestyle ?

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Not really life changing, maybe more life affirming. I enjoy driving it. I love the community and seeing what everyone is doing with their cars. My wife and I enjoy going out on the weekends with the car and just being together. I enjoy driving so much more and can't walk more than a few feet away without looking back at it when I park. I'm getting healthier and losing weight because I want to have more energy to not only live longer and enjoy life in general, but also to enjoy my Mustang more. Keeping it clean, doing car shows.. long drives etc. So while it's not the only reason it's changing my life, it's been a part of reaffirming what life can be!
Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Don't get those trolls a whole lot, but I do get forum trolls and other GT owners on this forum that try to put me down. It's okay though, I know being an asshole is in your personality. ;)

Other than forum trolls on this forum, not much has changed. I get compliments wherever I go. I didn't get those with my last car (Jetta TDI).
Uh sure. You made the statement the GT is a poor handling car and I said LOL, not sure what the problem is?

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Spend more time on weekends washing my car and more time walking after parking it way at the back of parking lots.
Have my first daughter coming in October, that will probably be a much bigger life changer then a car!

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Spend more time on weekends washing my car and more time walking after parking it way at the back of parking lots.
Have my first daughter coming in October, that will probably be a much bigger life changer then a car!
Congrats! :cheers:

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Not really. This is my 3rd GT in a row, so I've been enjoying and obsessing for several years now.

I am going to C&C and other shows more.

Sponsored

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
Meh, it changed that I don't do a lot of driving anymore. No one wants to cram into the back seat so we take other peoples cars when we go out. On the flip side I put about 3000 miles a year less on my car :p

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Owning the car itself hasn't had any real impact on my lifestyle, but my lifestyle definitely did a 180 right around the time I bought it because I had just graduated college and immediately got my first "big boy" job haha.

I went from just having class 2 days a week, bar tending in a night club a few nights, and partying every other night - to being an actual adult with a career and my first car payment in the matter of roughly two and a half weeks haha.

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
Its harder to tote the dog around, and moving was a bit of pain but other than that just a fun car to drive!

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
At 57 I have had the trans am, and the buick T Type now I have the Mustang not sure if it change my life has given me grief and lots of it from other mustang owners because its the V6 but at my age Just wanted something that would bring back the mem of younger days. Never thought that one would be stoned for owning it though. I have had V8's 4 bangers and 6's the 6's have been the most fun for me first car was a 64 Ford Falcon with a 6, funny how the falcon became the mustang, had the car for a few years and then came a 72 Chevy Nova again with a six, then the 8's came into play with a chevy Malibu and trucks. then when kids were all grown wife and I got a Jeep wrangler unlimited (LOL) with the V6, she had a Acura TL with the 6 and that is what we traded in on the mustang with the V6. In that truck stage was the T-Type Funny how you did not get stoned by people for owning a 6 with the TL or the T-Type but oh my god you are unwanted if you have a Mustang with a V6 even though its starts with 300 HP and after you make it your own with what ever mods you like it makes even more but you never get let into that club you thought the Mustang was

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Uh sure. You made the statement the GT is a poor handling car and I said LOL, not sure what the problem is?
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit buddy. You are inferring. I never said it was a poor handling car. If I remember correctly, I said everything isn't about raw power. I'd rather have a good handling car. Let me translate this for you. I prefer handling over power. Get it? Before you try to troll someone or spout off, you might want to think before you talk.

Sponsored

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
My shlong grew 2" longer. Haha

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
Owning a Mustang did not have any change in my life style.

My life has always been fabulous. :lol:

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Speeding tickets
Park out in no man's land
New friends
Lighter wallet
Can't laugh anymore at crowd killer meme
New respect for people who install all their own mods
In misery when driving a slow car
Get disappointed when I'm not first in line at a red light
Notice other fast cars more often
Stare at my car when I walk away
Sit where I can stare at my car from inside
Remote start so I can hear the exbaust
Wash my car all the time
Drop a gear and gun in under overpasses
Speeding tickets

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
The Mustang hasn't changed my life style, it has enriched it. Every time my wife wants to do a family vacation, I now recon the area for great roads to crush early in the mornings. Pure bliss lathered onto an already good thing.
Sponsored