Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
I like your plan and I think you will enjoy your track time. Those Cup 2s will definitely heat up better than PS4s and grab more. Not sure if you plan on video taping your track events, but I would love to see them posted if you do.
I do indeed video :D

an example of the Homestead roval with my Focus ST:

-
Sponsored

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
According to all the car guys I know dentless guy can take this out without question supposedly. My buddy has a classic Camaro which lives right next-door to me he told me to come try to find in the crease of my car where the dentist guy fixed it essay cannot see it I’ll believe. The only thing I can do is have him fix it I’ll look at it if it’s unacceptable I order a new one. Unfortunately I’m going to have to wait until winter.

515E55DC-4076-4654-A686-C8BDCF9BBD0A.jpeg

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
That little mark is easy money for a Good PDR guy. Just look at the backside when they are done to make sure they didn't scratch it up and not treat it. They should have a touch up paint/coating of some sort so it doesn't start to oxidize if it does happen to scratch it.

You don't want to fix the front now just to have some other problem pop up later. Many of their pin point tools have a hard rubber coating that puts on pressure and doesn't scratch but it will five you peace of mind to take a look before he's done.

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
It’s over. Forget it I called a dent guy I know as soon as he said “drill” I’m done!! Even the dent guy said if it’s a regular car, daily driver the whole cares. But this is my garage queen. He said you have to take the liner out, jack up the car, it’s a tight space in there, you have to drill through one of the layers of metal and it could also put a high spot on the real metal. Forget about it never gonna happen in my world. I’m ordering a new one.

Now for ordering the new one, I have the Recaro seats which I love. I do like the cloth also but I had leather now I need an opinion cloth or leather?

foxpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 (on order)
Just got my build date this morning. Ordered from Zach ~2 weeks ago, and now scheduled for October 25 build. I got the HP so hopefully it doesn't slip and that the weather is really nice the first few weeks of November, lol.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
It’s over. Forget it I called a dent guy I know as soon as he said “drill” I’m done!! I’m ordering a new one. Now for ordering the new one, I have the Recaro seats which I love. I do like the cloth also but I had leather now I need an opinion cloth or leather?
First off, damn, dude. I could not imagine.

Regarding the cloth or leather Recaros, I found the leather to be more comfortable because the cloth grips your clothes more; BUT the leather is colder and uninviting when the weather is cold. Also the leather wore out for me very easy on the side bolster. Personally I'd consider cloth but not leather if I was forced to have Recaros, but after living with them on my 2018 GT, I ordered the base heated and cooled seats on the Mach.

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
It’s over. Forget it I called a dent guy I know as soon as he said “drill” I’m done!! Even the dent guy said if it’s a regular car, daily driver the whole cares. But this is my garage queen. He said you have to take the liner out, jack up the car, it’s a tight space in there, you have to drill through one of the layers of metal and it could also put a high spot on the real metal. Forget about it never gonna happen in my world. I’m ordering a new one.

Now for ordering the new one, I have the Recaro seats which I love. I do like the cloth also but I had leather now I need an opinion cloth or leather?
I purposely went with climate controlled leather (700A package)

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
First off, damn, dude. I could not imagine.

Regarding the cloth or leather Recaros, I found the leather to be more comfortable because the cloth grips your clothes more; BUT the leather is colder and uninviting when the weather is cold. Also the leather wore out for me very easy on the side bolster. Personally I'd consider cloth but not leather if I was forced to have Recaros, but after living with them on my 2018 GT, I ordered the base heated and cooled seats on the Mach.
thank you for your response. This is a garage queen so I don’t care about coldness but I do know Ford leather is crap and getting in and out of the car if it’s going to crack or wear out that is not for me. I do like the look of the cloth it’s different to say the least I did have a GT 350 but I cannot remember what was in it. I have to put in another order right away like now because my dealer emailed the higher Ford rep above his usual rep and he said giving me the order right now

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
thank you for your response. This is a garage queen so I don’t care about coldness but I do know Ford leather is crap and getting in and out of the car if it’s going to crack or wear out that is not for me. I do like the look of the cloth it’s different to say the least I did have a GT 350 but I cannot remember what was in it. I have to put in another order right away like now because my dealer emailed the higher Ford rep above his usual rep and he said giving me the order right now
My car was also a garage queen and I thought I wouldn’t care about cold seats, But it turns out it really sucks getting into a freezing cold car at 6 AM for the drive to work.

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
My car was also a garage queen and I thought I wouldn’t care about cold seats, But it turns out it really sucks getting into a freezing cold car at 6 AM for the drive to work.
ordered cloth. Once fall ends she sleeps for the winter. I think cloth looks better. Thanks for your response.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
ordered cloth. Once fall ends she sleeps for the winter. I think cloth looks better. Thanks for your response.
If nothing else you won’t be pissed when the leather starts to wear at 10,000 miles. Good choice.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
The material used on the seats and steering wheel in the gt350 and boss 302 was alcantara and it was awesome.

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
The material used on the seats and steering wheel in the gt350 and boss 302 was alcantara and it was awesome.
I had the 350 from day one. Can’t remember the interior but I loved it

8751D2B4-BB40-4DBE-B224-4CBF782E36C8.jpeg

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
How can you not remember the interior???
because after 6 grand Cherokee SRTs, Hellcat, 3 scat packs, 6 GT500s, GT500KR, Roush Stage 3, California Special, 8 05-09 GTs, 2 1993 Cobras and 6 other foxes I really didn’t own it long, probably had it 4 months, 2 kids and firehouse and 2nd job carpenter for 25 years here in NY and 100 miles so it’s really hard to remember. Any other questions??? I can beat your wall. There’s probably another 20 that fell lol

A0280C5F-68AC-46BB-A2CB-A90A60816F1A.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: