Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I'm rooting for you but ......... skeptical because the dealer might do anything to have you not cancel the order.
Thanks… and I’m skeptical too. But like Jim Carrey said in Dumb and Dumber…

“So you’re sayin there’s a chance!”
Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
After ALMOST getting a GT three years ago .....

After ALMOST getting a GT PP2 a year and a half ago ....

I've done it now lol, the right model has come along, the Mach 1 w Handling Package.

Expected in November some time.
(ordered through @Zach@Granger )

danpass Mach 1 order.png
Was ordered July 08, 2021

Scheduled for Production plus VIN.png

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Congrats on the progress. I ordered mine on the 30th with no update passed order confirmation. :/

UPDATE 20 minutes later: The email came through this morning and I didn't see it. lol. In production for November Week 1. woot-woot.

Last edited:

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
Congrats on the progress. I ordered mine on the 30th with no update passed order confirmation. :/

UPDATE 20 minutes later: The email came through this morning and I didn't see it. lol. In production for November Week 1. woot-woot.

Ford accepted my order on June 30th from Granger also, but I have an earlier production date than you (see below). I also have a priority code of 19, which I do not mind, because I told Zach I was not in a hurry to get the car. I wonder how they prioritize production dates when they receive orders on the same day.

We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Fastback has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 25, 2021.​
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Granger Motors, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I bet there's a smart Computer program that groups car colors or packages together for the production line to be efficient. I also didn't care about the November time frame. Gives me more time to sell my old car and I wouldn't have time to really enjoy it anyway.

The only worrisome thing is the 100 mile trip to the mountains in November on the Handling Pack tires.

Sponsored

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bet there's a smart Computer program that groups car colors or packages together for the production line to be efficient. I also didn't care about the November time frame. Gives me more time to sell my old car and I wouldn't have time to really enjoy it anyway.

The only worrisome thing is the 100 mile trip to the mountains in November on the Handling Pack tires.
I am shipping mine here to Texas. No way would I be driving that car here this time of the year. In 2007 I drove in January from Houston to Seattle. I got really lucky with the weather, but I could not see with the fog in the mountains. Zach has some carriers he uses that are reasonable priced. You may want to consider it.

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow

fraternal twins lol

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
I'm keeping an Apple Notes page. It will save pics, links, pdf documents, so far anything I've thrown at it lol

Apple Notes page.png

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Fraternal twins indeed. I also got Ox White & HP. My current car is Comp Orange so I wanted something easy to detail and would fly under the radar with the Fuzz. :)

I already have a blower waiting for it.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm keeping an Apple Notes page. It will save pics, links, pdf documents, so far anything I've thrown at it lol

Apple Notes page.png
Very nice Dan. I have not done a detailed specifications list, but I will have Zach install an oil separator, GT 500 hood, Whipple Stage 1, custom strut tower brace, and a Alcatara/Carbon Fiber steering wheel. I already own a Valentine 1 (Love it), since 2004. I will send it to Valentine in the fall for a modern replacement. I am way overdue for the latest model.

By your specifications list, I think you plan on living at the track. :-) I wish I had that kind of time. I might get lucky and go once a year. Nevertheless, congratulations on your order and I hope you get all the enjoyment you are imaging on having with the Mach 1.

Cheers.

Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
Very nice Dan. I have not done a detailed specifications list, but I will have Zach install an oil separator, GT 500 hood, Whipple Stage 1, custom strut tower brace, and a Alcatara/Carbon Fiber steering wheel. I already own a Valentine 1 (Love it), since 2004. I will send it to Valentine in the fall for a modern replacement. I am way overdue for the latest model.

By your specifications list, I think you plan on living at the track. :-) I wish I had that kind of time. I might get lucky and go once a year. Nevertheless, congratulations on your order and I hope you get all the enjoyment you are imaging on having with the Mach 1.

Cheers.
Thanks!

Oil separator installed by Granger ..... hmmmm.

Maybe, I'm kinda picky about that stuff lol

Track days are about 4-5 a year. I've done Sebring and Homestead (roval) and would like to add Daytona there at some point :D

With this car it would be the first time I get 'serious', in the form of having track tires.

-

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks!

Oil separator installed by Granger ..... hmmmm.

Maybe, I'm kinda picky about that stuff lol

Track days are about 4-5 a year. I've done Sebring and Homestead (roval) and would like to add Daytona there at some point :D

With this car it would be the first time I get 'serious', in the form of having track tires.

-
I like your plan and I think you will enjoy your track time. Those Cup 2s will definitely heat up better than PS4s and grab more. Not sure if you plan on video taping your track events, but I would love to see them posted if you do.

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Just got the phone call my dealer says good news and bad news good news the car is here bad news is it’s dinged in the rear quarter in the crease. Mother fu@@@ I’m not sure I’m going to take delivery of it I’m going to look at it as we speak I’m driving. I did hear a dentless Removal guy can get it out. If you can’t get it out 100% it looks like I’m going to re-order and not get the car until mid winter. Unbelievable how somebody can not be careful

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got the phone call my dealer says good news and bad news good news the car is here bad news is it’s dinged in the rear quarter in the crease. Mother fu@@@ I’m not sure I’m going to take delivery of it I’m going to look at it as we speak I’m driving. I did hear a dentless Removal guy can get it out. If you can’t get it out 100% it looks like I’m going to re-order and not get the car until mid winter. Unbelievable how somebody can not be careful
WOW!!! I wonder how in the world you dent a quarter panel on a transport vehicle? Or was this vandalism? Sorry to hear what happened. If it was me, if I paid for a new car, then that is what I want. Not a damaged car that is no long new and defect free.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Fuck man I’m so sorry you’re dealing with that. Can’t even imagine. If paintless dent repair can get it 100% I would probably go that way and try to be happy. But it’s still shit you even have to think about it. I wish there was something the rest of us could do to help out.
Sponsored