Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Hi, I'm new here. I Picked mine up a few days ago. I traded in my 2017 Focus RS which makes me a little sad, but I absolutely love my new Mach 1.
IMG-20210508-WA0000.jpg
Welcome, new guy! Hope you enjoy 6G, we know you’ll enjoy your Mach!
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2017 Ford Edge, "21 Mach 1 Ordered"
It worked. Got the VIN. Delivery est. N/A lol.

A1C1F1F7-F1F7-47D9-8F00-3FC30BF495E6.jpeg
Hi there... Just curious - Did you actually get the VIN or the fact that the order is confirmed? I ordered my Mach 1 on April 28th, and got the confirmation email but crickets since then. Called the dealer and they don't have a VIN either. Thanks... Marty

Sponsored

adaryanani

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2022 GT500HE
Hi everyone,
Any idea how to track orders for Canadian cars? I put the order number and VIN in and it comes up with an error saying not a valid USA Ford VIN.
Thanks!!

balzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Balaji
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1
I just ordered my FJG mach 1 from Granger. I was looking for mach1 all over the country but blindly ignoring the fact that granger was just 10 min away from my house . Lucky for me a buddy pointed out that they sold it for a huge discount . I went in yest and spoke to them and put a deposit down today

Seem like a long wait ahead before i can get the car

Last edited:

DEDXXXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Black 6MT M3629
Hi there... Just curious - Did you actually get the VIN or the fact that the order is confirmed? I ordered my Mach 1 on April 28th, and got the confirmation email but crickets since then. Called the dealer and they don't have a VIN either. Thanks... Marty
I’ve been asking for just a confirmation of order for three weeks now. Asked again today and my guy finally sent the dealer tracker info, it had the VIN on it. Not sure for how long it was actually available. Punched it in the Ford tracker site and it says it was ordered on 4/22 as expected. So, cool. Give it another week.

Weazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, PP1, Royal Crimson. 2020 Exp ST
As expected mine has been pushed back till Aug. I did find a Twister Orange one with the options I want about 4hr away. My dealer is seeing if its still available. My ordered one is Silver, I still like the VB, and the TO. It's just hard to find one in those colors with the options I'm wanting. So, the wait continues.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Ordered mine this morning through Zack at Granger. My second Mustang I've custom ordered. It's so exciting.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Ordered mine this morning through Zack at Granger. My second Mustang I've custom ordered. It's so exciting.
Awesome man, happy for you!

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
It’s really bugging me that the dealer won’t redo my trade value and also will cancel the deal if I sell to someone else. Emailed him and said this isn’t right, when we made the deal there was no restriction put on selling on my own, let’s do Kelly average trade value when the car is delivered since that’s what you originally based the trade on. Told him I don’t buy the argument that the Mach is worth more now too, other cars maybe but Machs were already going for sticker when I ordered. Can just see him coming back and saying that’s it, I’m tired of you and the deal’s off. But selling to Vroom and keeping the 2% under invoice would save $4000 so I can’t just let it go.
You have to be willing to walk. Call there bluff. If need be just order from Zach at Granger. It only cost you time. You have to decide which is more important to you, time or money.
Sponsored