Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I ordered mine and my salesman emailed me saying he spoke with the Ford rep and we should have a vin within a couple of weeks. He said Ford is doing a monthly wholesale now. He told me earlier today that retail orders have gone up.
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure, I can show you the documents and email. Ordered on the 22nd, and I got the email yesterday with the NSC number
All good, I’m happy for you man!
I just don’t understand Ford and any of their processes this year.

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
It may or may not matter, I was told they do a batch of RHD cars (like over a few days or a week, each month?) and then they go back to LHD cars.... so maybe its RHD week? *shrug*

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered mine and my salesman emailed me saying he spoke with the Ford rep and we should have a vin within a couple of weeks. He said Ford is doing a monthly wholesale now. He told me earlier today that retail orders have gone up.
What does this mean? Not understanding monthly wholesale and retail orders up

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Once you get a VIN, you'll know it's in the queue, but that still doesn't give a firm production date. I ordered mine on October 22nd, and the latest update still shows info from January 7th. That is it's estimated production start is the week of March 15th, with delivery in April. I'm bugging my dealer for better detail but he says it's not available from Ford. He even sent me a screen shot of his status report, so I have no reason to doubt it. It does make me wonder why other dealers are giving what appear to be firm dates given Ford's own system isn't showing them, at least not for mine (and mine isn't even a performance package).

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
I just received 2 emails from Ford this morning. First one has the car scheduled for production with a VIN and the second one says that it will be built the week of April 12th. Perfect as the tires are summer tires and hopefully the weather will comply.
AWESOME!

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I just received 2 emails from Ford this morning. First one has the car scheduled for production with a VIN and the second one says that it will be built the week of April 12th. Perfect as the tires are summer tires and hopefully the weather will comply.
AWESOME!

I'm glad we could get this done for you. I'm excited to see these Mach 1s start showing up!

We appreciate the opportunity.

Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Sweden has a batch arriving in May 2021
One is mine - FJG, Appearance package, Tremec-3160 and upgraded rims to Y-spoke, magnetic.
Would you mind sharing you VIN with me once you get it. I will need an EU Mach 1 VIN in order to source parts for my GT like the Tremac-3160. Also since you ordered an EU spec do you know if this comes with TORSEN LSD or Trans-Loc ? Congrats on your order.

mduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT M6 2018 Orange Fury, Mach 1 on order
Would you mind sharing you VIN with me once you get it. I will need an EU Mach 1 VIN in order to source parts for my GT like the Tremac-3160. Also since you ordered an EU spec do you know if this comes with TORSEN LSD or Trans-Loc ? Congrats on your order.
From what I understand it is trans-loc for Europe if I am not missinformed.
Remind me when I post pictures and lets see what we can do with the VIN 👍😎

coastalref

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1,13 Boss302, 04 Mach1, 91 LX, 87 GT, 85 GT
Ordered last week, Dealers order was processed by Ford on 2/2 and I just received an email with the Vin # and a scheduled build date for the week of March 15. Quick turn around for me if the date holds. Dealer spoke to his rep and was told 700a cars are going to take longer to go into production?
Sponsored