Sponsored

Has anyone attempted a 'tuck-n-hide' in their engine bay?

RC2017

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 PP1 Convertible
Thank you sir!

Uggh it says 15-17...wonder if it works on 18+
Good point. When I go to that page it has my cars saved. At least you know what to look for now! I am sure they make them for 18+
Sponsored

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Thank you sir!

Uggh it says 15-17...wonder if it works on 18+
Good point. When I go to that page it has my cars saved. At least you know what to look for now! I am sure they make them for 18+
Unfortunately not yet.

I recall seeing a thread floating around somewhere here where someone had purchased them at risk to see if they'd fit, and if I recall correctly, they did fit, but needed some modification to do so. May have looked a bit wonky with the unmatched mold lines, too, mind.

Xander33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait on those. Seems like the 18+ aftermarket just isn't catching up the same way. I feel like it's been long enough that more would usually be out by now.

In other news, for anyone interested. Although the 18 stock bumper doesn't have enough space for the Armageddon relo, it seems like some of the aftermarket does. I really like the look of the Duraflex Grid bumper and it seems to have the room in the right places.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I have to be honest, the relo of the pcm and fuse box etc scares the crap out of me. I figure it's worth it because I'm not one to sell my toys and it will probably go to my son some day.

I'm pretty good but would never consider this, way to intrusive, soldering and extending a harness.

Xander33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I'm pretty good but would never consider this, way to intrusive, soldering and extending a harness.
That's sort of my feeling...I mean, one at a time and careful it should be fine, but the time it will take will be pretty crazy. That's what has me thinking of the other front bumper. I've always like the 15-17 bumper better. The DF Grid bumper looks like sort of a cross between the Mach 1 and the 15. If it fits the Armageddon pcm relo kit, it's a win win.

Sponsored

Xander33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
For anyone interested, Armageddon turbo has brackets to make their relo kit work on 18+ cars now. Huuuuugggee relief that I have them coming and don’t have to cut my harness apart

Doolin64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT convertible
For anyone interested, Armageddon turbo has brackets to make their relo kit work on 18+ cars now. Huuuuugggee relief that I have them coming and don’t have to cut my harness apart
Do you have any pictures of this being installed. I'd like to see some before/during/after photos.

Xander33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Do you have any pictures of this being installed. I'd like to see some before/during/after photos.
So far all I've done is removed the harness and pcm/fuse box etc. Waiting on the new brackets from Armageddon to arrive to finish up and will update with pics.

Xander33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Still waiting on updated brackets for this and hoping they work under the gt500 bumper

Sponsored

S550Joe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Still waiting on updated brackets for this and hoping they work under the gt500 bumper
Any chance you got those brackets installed yet? I ordered the Armageddon kit with the new brackets but can’t seem to figure out how to install them.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Any chance you got those brackets installed yet? I ordered the Armageddon kit with the new brackets but can’t seem to figure out how to install them.
Seen he had all his stuff for sale due to selling his car. A lot of it is on the market seccion.

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Bringing back up - anyone do any tuck-n-hide in their S550's lately?

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
This is my updated bay after adding the supercharger.

Before:

DSC_0009.JPG

After:
20200919_101406-2.jpg
20200919_101412-2.jpg
THAT is nice and clean!! Looks great epically with a lot of the harnesses hidden out of the way.

How long did it take you to reroute some of that wiring? Is it zip tied up or secured behind the wheel well liners?
Sponsored