Sponsored

Handling Package Option Code

348SStb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 991.2 911 S Cab, 2017 AMG SL63, 2019 AMG C63S, 2016 Boxster Spyder, 2019 Mustang GT Conv, too many others
limited colors as compared to the base/gt/cobra, and no red interior option. (the no red int really irks me, I want it to match my 71, red on red.)
Gotcha.

If there’s a 2022 car I think we can all be sure there will be color changes as well as improvements to the car or to the available equipment.
Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Can you please expand on your comment about the color issues? What issues are they?
limited colors as compared to the base/gt/cobra, and no red interior option. (the no red int really irks me, I want it to match my 71, red on red.)
Yep, and not only that, but also that certain stripe colors are locked in to their respective paint color. I’m hoping that for next model year, I’ll be able to get an Antimatter Blue Mach 1 with red stripes and red interior. It’ll be an excellent replacement for my Kona Blue GT with red interior

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Would Someone Please Confirm whether the A10 trans will be available with the Handling Pack.
The Latest 2021 Order Guide Does Not say you can't have both. Also, someone on another thread said that Ford had changed their mind about limiting the HP to the 6 spd. only, since the intro 6 months ago. All the old utube vids say you can't have both, but they are mostly 6 months old too. Anyone have concrete evidence either way???

348SStb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 991.2 911 S Cab, 2017 AMG SL63, 2019 AMG C63S, 2016 Boxster Spyder, 2019 Mustang GT Conv, too many others
Would Someone Please Confirm whether the A10 trans will be available with the Handling Pack.
The Latest 2021 Order Guide Does Not say you can't have both. Also, someone on another thread said that Ford had changed their mind about limiting the HP to the 6 spd. only, since the intro 6 months ago. All the old utube vids say you can't have both, but they are mostly 6 months old too. Anyone have concrete evidence either way???
Handling Package is available with the automatic transmission.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Handling Package is available with the automatic transmission.
Great, that gives me a great option in my plans for next fall. Where was that announced?

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone seen a picture of the "Rear-Seat – Split-bench, folding" that comes with the Mach1 Handling Package? Just noticed it and wondering if it doesn't have the two concave seat bottoms and is more flat, or what???

348SStb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone seen a picture of the "Rear-Seat – Split-bench, folding" that comes with the Mach1 Handling Package? Just noticed it and wondering if it doesn't have the two concave seat bottoms and is more flat, or what???
No no no. I understand your concern but not to worry. If you look at standard features you’ll see that the “rear seat split bench, folding” is there also. This is simply the nomenclature Ford uses to define the existence of the rear seat vs a rear-seat deletion.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Here is what we've seen on the handling package. No mention of anything about the interior

Ford has announced that the 2021 Mustang Mach-1's Handling Package will cost $3500. The package includes sticky Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, dark-painted 19-inch wheels, adjustable top strut mounts, a swing rear spoiler with parts from the GT500, performance chassis tuning, and a front splitter. According to Ford, the Handling Package adds 150% more downforce than the Performance Pack 1 Mustang GT.

Here is what we have seen so far on the seats

● Seats — 6-way Power Driver with Power Lumbar — 4-way Power Passenger — Rear-Seat – Split-bench, folding

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
No no no. I understand your concern but not to worry. If you look at standard features you’ll see that the “rear seat split bench, folding” is there also. This is simply the nomenclature Ford uses to define the existence of the rear seat vs a rear-seat deletion.
I was actually hoping for more of a package tray with a flat bottom so I don't have to make one for my German Shepherd to ride back there. Its great for her, but that's about all its good for unless you have friends under 5' and or 100 lbs. and that's just on the passenger side, because my seat back is all but touching the back seat cushion. :D
Sponsored