Sponsored

Guess what? Motortrend favors the Camaro again

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
My new Favorite quote: BlaqWhole: Sales are very important. Without sales, the Mustang guys would have nothing to brag about after we beat their asses, lol! I'm rolling by like "hey, your POS Mustang is slow" and they're all like "well, well...Mustangs sell more"...as my tail lights disappear. I swear those guys get boners every time sales numbers get released.
As he run's high 11's in his bolt on ZL1:lol::lol::lol:I be rolling like your Mustang is slow. Til you call me on my bullsh!t. Then I be like well the magazines say I'm faster!
I think Blaq is full of crap and owns neither a ZL1 nor a Hellcat, let alone both. He likely makes up mods and times for the cars based on what he thinks they would run. Guy buys $130K plus in cars but can’t afford to park them indoors? Outside of his sig picture, have you ever seen a picture of both cars together? Maybe I just missed it.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I think Blaq is full of crap and owns neither a ZL1 nor a Hellcat, let alone both. He likely makes up mods and times for the cars based on what he thinks they would run. Guy buys $130K plus in cars but can’t afford to park them indoors? Outside of his sig picture, have you ever seen a picture of both cars together? Maybe I just missed it.
Maybe? But if im making up times. Im putting my 70K Camaro in the 10s instead of the high 11s. :doh:

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
Sounds like a lot of jealousy and hatred if you ask me. If you want details on his personal life then go ask him. Or sit around gossiping like teenage girls do, lol!

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I admit to being a jealous hater. I wanted a Camaro but was too poor to buy one and had to settle for the Mustang.

Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
I admit to being a jealous hater. I wanted a Camaro but was too poor to buy one and had to settle for the Mustang.
Damnit man, you and me both!

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
To the best of our cowboy science abilities, we marked off what probably was pretty close to a mile and went for it. The Mustang repeatedly beat the Camaro, showing 159 mph on its speedo to the Chevy’s 151 mph. The Ford was about four car lengths ahead each time, too. And by “each time,” I mean we did this about 30 times in a row. (Check out the video at Motor Trend OnDemand)

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
The latest gem from TorqueAddict..

If someone doesn't enjoy DD this car, then they're just not into driving IMO
There you have it...if you don't enjoy driving a Camaro every single day..you're just not into driving. It has nothing to do with poor visibility, useless cargo space, no practical back seat, uncomfortable ergonomics..nope...

It's your fault.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
The latest gem from TorqueAddict..

There you have it...if you don't enjoy driving a Camaro every single day..you're just not into driving. It has nothing to do with poor visibility, useless cargo space, no practical back seat, uncomfortable ergonomics..nope...

It's your fault.
Well heck, you may as well quote my response to his post....

martinjlm said:
My experience as well, noting the one change I made (18 months instead of 7)
Then again, maybe not. You didn’t copy the part of his post that I actually referenced....

torqueaddict said:
Everyday, I can't wait to hop into the SS before and after work. I can't think of a single day when that wasn't the case in the last 18 months of ownership. Looking forward to a 3-4 hour drive to Orlando next month. Car is definitely comfy.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a lot of jealousy and hatred if you ask me. If you want details on his personal life then go ask him. Or sit around gossiping like teenage girls do, lol!
Yep, simple jealousy and hatred. You pegged me..

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
P R O F I T S

How can people claim one car is more profitable without the actual numbers from GM, Ford, etc? Unless they were leaked and I did not see them?

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Might be time to dig through some old sales threads for some golden material.

"True story.

And to me, I just think it's something embedded within people to LIKE Mustangs. Point.

Me and my buddy were golfing a few weeks back. He has a 17 Roush, I have a '18 Zl1. Looks are subjective, I get it. So, when we were done, we were headed back to our cars and there was a crowd of 4 teenagers/lower 20's looking at our cars. So, they wanted to check them out, so we opened the hoods and doors so they can check everything out. Now, keep in mind, he's complety stock. I have all this sexy Meth plumbing and E85 plumbing and intake and all the goodies. Headers, exhaust. He's stock.

Not that matters in anyways, but as a car guy I would of noticed those things.

So, after about 10-15 minutes of us just shooting the shit, I asked.........so, which one would ya'll choose?

Every single one of them said..............The Mustang. I was like.........these kids are fkn stoooooooooooooooooooooopid. But, I think it's just cus it's a Mustang. It's always been like that which is one reason I always have liked the Camaro. But anyhow, back to doing nothing I go. "

RIP torque on the first page https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=519872&highlight=sales

"I think 2018 forward will be more telling regarding sales. The competition has upped the ante, but also their prices. The Mustang is no longer the cheaper alternative. I optioned out a base Mustang GT with similar features as I have now on my 1SS and it was about 3-4 grand more. Why? Because the option choices are not as granular as with the Camaro. "

Maybe they meant 2019?

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
Damnit man, you and me both!
It just seems to me that you guys are a bit obsessed with what someone else drives. And it seems that your reply is to try to find some fault with something to make yourself feel a bit better. You see someone with something you want but can't get and your immediate reaction is to tear something about that person down. That is a jealous and hateful reaction if you ask me. If you're that concerned with aspects of someone's personal life then go and ask them. Why sit here gossiping and slinging mud like a jealous 13 year old girl would do? Look at this thread. It's becoming just a bunch of grown men copying and pasting what other people are saying and hating on someone else for what they have and just talking trash about the same people.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
It just seems to me that you guys are a bit obsessed with what someone else drives. And it seems that your reply is to try to find some fault with something to make yourself feel a bit better. You see someone with something you want but can't get and your immediate reaction is to tear something about that person down. That is a jealous and hateful reaction if you ask me. If you're that concerned with aspects of someone's personal life then go and ask them. Why sit here gossiping and slinging mud like a jealous 13 year old girl would do? Look at this thread. It's becoming just a bunch of grown men copying and pasting what other people are saying and hating on someone else for what they have and just talking trash about the same people.
Nothing says "I am more mature than you" than bitching about other people bitching. :shrug:

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Someone is mad :lol::lol::lol:
Sponsored