Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
Great info! Thank you.

At 3 & 9, the stock wheel is right about 373mm (14 11/16”) (measure to outermost rim of wheel)
Thanks for confirming numbers.
That means GT350 wheel is NOT even smaller than regular version and is 0.84" (21mm) bigger than GD Corsa...quite significant difference in terms of overall size and driving ergonomics.
Sponsored

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
Hi, not sure if something went wrong with the photos, but can you say something more about the shift light?

I saw some photos on your sponsor thread here, but would like to know and see more. Perhaps there is a section on your webpage about it that I did not see?

Discreet sounds nice.
Our Pro shift light is as sophisticated as no other similar product at present.
First of all it was designed to integrate into steering wheel without looking out of place or bulky like it happens with Chinese origin products.
Truth is we were inspired by Italian design taking it to another "level" following our OEM+ philosophy.
It incorporates VERY compact size (only 10mm width) and requires only 3 wires/signals to be connected by the user:
+12V
GND
Illumination (optional, not mandatory)

Connection of Pro module with the car ECU is each time automatic via provided OBDII adapter with BT4.0 standard. It supports Android and iOS so you can run it on almost any mobile device. Thanks to this, rpm reading is as fast and spot-on as required not only during spirited driving, but also time attack / track applications.

Hardware: 5 leds which you can preset individually
Software: you get dedicated GD App which you can download form Google Play and Appstore. It enables extended definition and customization how your Pro module works (eg. color schemes, rpm steps for each individual led, rpm logs, illumination setup).

Here is the link to YT demo video:

And few sample photos:
jJgentq (1).jpg
5VJrnUI.jpg
8XG6KWV.jpg
ywi3Pnd.jpg
7Tdq5zO.jpg

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
It was kinda tough for me to figure out which wheel was which, but...
Strada - Round
Corsa - Round
Corsa-D - Flat bottom
Corsa-Zero - Flat bottom and top

Are there larger pictures of stitch styles and some of the other options? I have a GT350R wheel that needs to be recovered (Alcantara is shot), but I'm not opposed to just buying a new wheel and selling the one I have. $750 before options is quite a bit of coin to drop as opposed to about $300 to having someone locally recover the wheel and contour it.

JR

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I thought I wanted a carbon fiber wheel...until I saw these guys' perforated alcantara! uugghhh...gorgeous.

Sponsored

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
"Problem" with carbon sections is they are just for esthetics (to the point where it looks cheese) and non hands-friendly in hot and cold conditions. In addition they are hard as wood, whereas other materials like leather and alcantara can be easily padded as per customer's individual preference.
For this reasons carbon is not used within 9-3 grip areas at all.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
@GuardianDesigns just submitted an order for my newest steering wheel! Thanks to this post and reviewing your previous work I can’t wait to get mine!

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
@GuardianDesigns just submitted an order for my newest steering wheel! Thanks to this post and reviewing your previous work I can’t wait to get mine!
Great, appreciated!

In the meantime...another 458 conversion @ Jet black Alcantara all-round, Ferrari red Accento Grip, red Alcantara time attack stripe and gloss black trim.

VPqEVG4.jpg
GAZor3e.jpg

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
@GuardianDesigns any chance you have some good pics of some punched alcantara (other than just the side grips)? Thanks.
Check their site for previous examples on other models. A hand full of pics there.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Is anyone other than me worried about the mismatch of the steering wheel being that much nicer and superior to the rest of the interior, LOL. First world problems, right?!?!?
Sponsored