Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
@GuardianDesigns

Would it even be possible to do multiple color noon marker designs using the leather colors? Similar to….

29F74225-6917-40CE-A966-773CDEDCBEAA.jpeg
Yes, but each section would need to be minimum 8mm so 3 colors = 3x8 = 24mm in total
Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Woah. Not as bad as I envisioned in my head, but still maybe a little too much. If only there was a way to make those outside stripes about half that size. Great pic though.

ARDrummond25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2017 Audi Q7 Premium
One thing I’m confused about, I see some LED shift lights in some wheels, is that available for the GT350? I had that in my other car and loved it.

oh and is it possible (if so, how much does it cost) to get the airbag cover in alcantara?

Sponsored

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
One thing I’m confused about, I see some LED shift lights in some wheels, is that available for the GT350? I had that in my other car and loved it.

oh and is it possible (if so, how much does it cost) to get the airbag cover in alcantara?
LED shift lights - yes, that is possible as long as you will be able to identify +12V and GND signals within steering wheel harness (which I think should not be difficult). Shift light option = 399USD

airbag cover in Alcantara - yes, but we would supply only the cover so you would need to do the rest by yourself (cover swap on your airbag module)

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
I got shipping notifications for my wheel today! Can’t wait to see it!

thompsje

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
It was kinda tough for me to figure out which wheel was which, but...
Strada - Round
Corsa - Round
Corsa-D - Flat bottom
Corsa-Zero - Flat bottom and top

Are there larger pictures of stitch styles and some of the other options? I have a GT350R wheel that needs to be recovered (Alcantara is shot), but I'm not opposed to just buying a new wheel and selling the one I have. $750 before options is quite a bit of coin to drop as opposed to about $300 to having someone locally recover the wheel and contour it.

JR
I'm probably just being dense... but if they're both round what's the difference between the Strada and the Corsa? Is it just the grip sections, or are they different diameters?

Sponsored

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
Any chance you can redo the center cap with a Mach 1 logo? That would be amazing.
Only if you would send it to us (only the plastic cover, without airbag internals).

OP
OP
dead_inside

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
I'm probably just being dense... but if they're both round what's the difference between the Strada and the Corsa? Is it just the grip sections, or are they different diameters?
Strada - same diameter as oem
Corsa - 20mm smaller diameter than oem

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
Just go to post #8 on the 1st page.

thompsje

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Just go to post #8 on the 1st page.
I looked at that post. The words Strada and Corsa are not in it. So it's really not intuitive whether the wheel on the left is a Strada or just a stock wheel that you're comparing a Corsa-D to.

Not saying that the wheels aren't gorgeous and that I'm seriously thinking about getting one... but there could be a little more description about the options.

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
I looked at that post. The words Strada and Corsa are not in it. So it's really not intuitive whether the wheel on the left is a Strada or just a stock wheel that you're comparing a Corsa-D to.

Not saying that the wheels aren't gorgeous and that I'm seriously thinking about getting one... but there could be a little more description about the options.

Strada = OEM dimensions and shape with added thumb rests, padding, customizable seam style, leather/alcantara options and other standard options.

Corsa = completely redesigned/remolded shape with all the "bells'n'whistles".

For all available options please refer to our webstore here:
https://guardiandesigns.eu/collections/ford/products/ford-mustang-s550-steering-wheels-2015
Sponsored