GuardianDesigns Custom Steering Wheel Review

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Is anyone other than me worried about the mismatch of the steering wheel being that much nicer and superior to the rest of the interior, LOL. First world problems, right?!?!?
Absolutely a first world problem.
That said, I’ve been wanting to upgrade my interior to something more worthy of a super car. Why? Because I really feel our GT350’s are that special.
I remember a couple years ago or a little longer seeing a custom GT350 interior on a utube video. I want to say it was a Galpin Ford custom….it was beautiful.
Who knows, maybe some day.
Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Absolutely a first world problem.
That said, I’ve been wanting to upgrade my interior to something more worthy of a super car. Why? Because I really feel our GT350’s are that special.
Completely agree!

Sponsored

OP
OP
dead_inside

dead_inside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Prem PP
Nice customization choices, it looks really good. Please post up some photos after it’s in.

I’m also really looking forward to seeing more combinations as guys get their orders. I went more subdued with my choices but it will be cool to see some bolder/louder wheels too

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Absolutely top notch quality. The increased grip thickness feels so much better than my OEM or my knock off leather wheel. Even smells like a new jacket😁
Looks fantastic! Can’t wait for mine to come in!

Sponsored

Basspro302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Assuming none of these wheels have the a heating element? Would love to keep the oem style heated steering wheel

GuardianDesigns

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
guardiandesigns.eu
First Name
Tomas
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type V8, MX5
Assuming none of these wheels have the a heating element? Would love to keep the oem style heated steering wheel
Yes, but then you are limited to OEM shape = only retrim is possible and addition of time attack stripe.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Patiently waiting my shipping notice. Can’t wait to get my hands on it, these wheels look fantastic!